𝗳𝗼rty

( chapter )fortytw: abuse

( chapter )
forty
tw: abuse

CASSIOPEIA BLACK PULLED HER
trunk off the train, Regulus following behined her.

She had left her Gryffindor friends and found her brother a few minutes before the train reached Platform 9 and ¾, not wanting her parents to see her with them.

She knew how that would end.

The two of them walked in silence for a few moments, before Cassie felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see her father standing above her, his usual sneer on his face as he grabbed her shoulder and pulled her towards Walburga, Regulus following behined.

"Why must it always be packed with filthy mud-bloods and blood-traitors?" Walburga spat at Lily as she ran through the barrier alone.

Lily didn't show any notice that she heard, apart from the quick look over her shoulder at Cassie, giving her a small smile as if to say, 'It's okay.'

Cassie nodded as she looked down at the floor, her fathers firm hand still on her shoulder.

"Hurry up before we catch some sort of disease from these people Orion." She spat yet again, her voice dripping with venom as she sneered at the back of the Potters heads, Sirius walking in the front due to Euphemia and Fleamonts orders, James pulling both of their trunks along.

Orion nodded as he gripped tighter on Cassies shoulder, grabbing his wifes hand, who was holding onto Regulus arm.

And with a pop! The family of four had gone.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"Go to your room Cassiopeia." Orion said the second that they had reached Grimmauld Place.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows, before her eyes widened, remembering the conversation she had had with Regulus months before.

...

Cassie nodded, before unfolding the letter and reading it. Time seemed to stop as Cassies eyes scanned her fathers writing. Cassiopeia knew something was wrong the second she realised it was her fathers writing, he never wrote unless something really bad had happened. Cassie gulped as she continued to read the letter, eachword making her not want to read further, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from the parchment, even if the rain was now soaking it.

"Who the fuck told him?!" Cassie yelled as soon as she had stopped reading, her hands shaking as she held her parchment, looking up at Regulus with large wide eyes, filled with both anger and fear. Regulus jumped at his sisters voice, "I-I don't know Cassie." He stated, his voice calm, yet shaking. "I really don't know."