thirty-two

( chapter )thirty-two

( chapter )
thirty-two

CASSIOPEIA BLACK WAS LYING
face down in Lily Evans bed. It had been a struggle getting the Slytherin up the Gryffindor tower and into the girls dorm room.

First of all, the dark haired girl didn't want to move from her spot in the library, piles of books either side of her and her glasses perched on her nose. She had ink stains all over her fingers, and a small amount of ink on the side of her face from where she had rubbed her nose.

Cassie had put up a fight, and Marlene and Lily had quite literally dragged the girl up to their dorm, Alice walking behind telling everyone that Cassie was drunk.

The second reason was that the girl was a Slytherin, and they were taking her up to the Gryffindor dorm. The girls had covered her ears as they said the password, and then once they were in the common room they had hidden her under their robes as they walked up to their dorms.

She had tried to run away around three times, but Marlene was a lot faster than her, meaning she was caught each time.

The three Gryffindors stood around Lily's bed, talking in whispers as they stared at the girl.

"What do you think happened?" Alice whispered.

"Well, Potter seems upset lately, maybe it was something to do with that?" Lily replied, running a hand through her hair.

"Well she should TALK TO US." Marlene yelled, causing Alice to stare at her and Lily to faceplam.

"Suck my dick Marls." Came a muffled reply from Lily's bed, before Cassie turned around to look at the three of them, the ink on her face smudged slightly.

"Why in the name of merlins left ball-sack did you bring me here?" Marlene let's out a small snort as she walks over to the bed, sitting down next to Cassie.

"Because these wankers were worried about you, and they want to know why." She then takes a small breath,
"I was worried too, to be honest, but I just wanted to shove you in a room with Potter so you can kiss and make up."

Cassie blushed slightly, which made Marlene and Alice squeal loudly. Lily smiled as she sat down on the end of her bed, turning around to face Cassie.

"What happened, you and Potter were fine and then two weeks ago you just stopped talking." She frowned as Cassie let out a sigh.

"I been studying for my O.W.L's, they start in just over a week."

The Gryffindor girls all shared looks, gently shaking their heads before Lily spoke up again:

"What a load of utter bullshit!"

"What? It's true!"

"NO! It's not!" She exclaims, standing up and shaking her head, gesturing with her arms wildly.