Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (LEMON) - Experimentation

So, you were staring at your computer screen.

You wondered whether you should get it.

It looked frightening.

It was the furthest  from human you had ever seen one to be. Fantasy fetishes were something you had recently been introduced to ever since Mina had gained her crush on Tamaki Amajiki. She didn't hide anything when it came to her desires. You see, due to the fact that Tamaki's quirk allowed him to edit parts of his body, his lover could technically have any experience they wanted. Or so Mina said. 

You had been confused by her comments constantly since you were 'the most oblivious' person she had ever met. So she found a solution. When you were both just hanging out at her dorm, she pulled out her laptop and began to show you all of the hidden fetishes that you had never seen before. Some of the videos scared you (most of them), although there was something about them that made them almost... addictive. There was a tingle in your stomach whenever something went to the extreme and you couldn't help but rub your thighs together. It was purely because of this that you were now sitting in front of your own laptop screen in your room. 

Many thoughts were racing through your mind. You wondered about the consequences of owning such a thing. 

Would it even feel good?

Would you become a weirdo?

What if your boyfriend found out?

Would he be upset or disgusted?

Would he leave you?

You believed your boyfriend to be one of the most amazing people you had ever met. He did his best to make you happy and spend time with you, despite his anger issues and lack of want to be romantic in public. Things were always the best between you two whenever you were in private, outwith the reach of the public eye. 

Like most guys, he became a baby behind closed doors. Always begging you to cuddle him. You weren't complaining, you loved to give him affection. You were just a bit... bored.

Not of him at all though. It was just that you had been dropping hints for the past couple of weeks that you wanted to move to the next step in your relationship and he hadn't responded to any of your moves. You did consider the possibility that he perhaps didn't notice you were making moves, but you had been trying your hardest and devoting yourself to this mission of yours whenever the both of you were alone. You thought you had made this quite obvious, although it seemed that that wasn't the case. 

You also considered that he might just be ignoring your signals. In his mind, he might not want to go further with you despite his teasing and flirty attitude (in private). You considered introducing him to this new level of intimacy blatantly. Your plan was originally to just make your move and make it beyond obvious. You had chickened out at the last minute though and just dealt with your frustration at the fact you couldn't make any moves.

Fuck it. 

You were tired of waiting to feel something intimate.