--•A day off (various)

Izuku Midoriya
Izuku would wake up beside you and smile at your sleeping face. He would kiss your nose to wake you up and watch as your cute sleepy face smiled at him. You'd both just stay in bed and watch movies all day, before going for a bath together later in the evening where you'd both just sleep some more. You'd watch some allmight montages afterwords and try to decide who would win in fights. Both of you being nerds, this was the best day off ever.

Katsuki Bakugou
You'd wake up wearing Katsuki's shirt and he'd be staring down at you. You'd smile and kiss his forehead, him blushing and looking away. He'd go to the shop while you got up and made some breakfast. He'd come back with some snacks and you'd eat breakfast, before going and sitting on the sofa. You'd lie on top of him and he'd hold you close, secretly taking a selfie with you when you weren't looking. Watching Netflix and eating snacks was what you'd do until night, when you'd switch to watching your favourite anime and order some food. You'd both eat your food while Bakugou watched you sketch (favourite anime character) and rant about them, smiling to himself.

Shoto Todoroki
You'd wake up to Shoto holding a tray of food beside your bed, smiling and giving you a kiss on the forehead to say good morning. You would sit with him and eat together, letting him feed you sometimes. You blushed when he wiped the toast crumbs from your face, looking at his concentration. You would both shower and then go out to get ice cream, Shoto buying you whatever you wanted. You walked along the beach hand in hand afterwards, before heading back home. You would make some dinner while Shoto hugged you from behind, giggling at the tickling feeling you got whenever he peppered kisses along your shoulders and neck.

Eijirou Kirishima
You would decide to meet up with Kirishima at the gym, where a lot of really tall people went. They were all covered in muscle and were defined, making you a little self conscious. Eijirou noticed and decided to work out with you, blushing every time you lifted a weight. Afterwards, you both went to the arcade and played against each other. Kirishima won enough tickets to buy you a stuffed stegosaurus, and you couldn't help but notice that his scent lingered on the stuffed toy. He walked you home afterwards and you gave him a kiss goodbye, watching his face become as red as his hair.

Denki Kaminari
He'd be estatic that he'd be able to spend the day with you. He planned a swimming trip, something you weren't too sure about. It wouldn't be long before you were walking towards the pool of people with perfect bodies and beautiful faces. You would feel really bad about being here, and Denki would reassure you that you looked the best there. When you were in the water, Denki kept slapping your butt. After a while of putting up with his slaps and groping, you turned around and slapped him across the face. His quirk activated and he electrocuted everyone in the pool apart from you - your father was Eraser Head and your quirk was being immune to other quirks - and you had to hug him tightly to stop him doing any more damage. He blushed and laughed nervously as soon as he realised you'd buried his face in your chest and you both left to go home.

Aizawa Shota 

You burst into your boyfriend's room and jumped onto him, hugging him closely while he groaned in annoyance. He began to tell you how it was way too early and that he had work, when you reminded him that it was the weekend. He sighed and pulled you down to him, wrapping his arms tightly around you as you squeaked in shock. He rested his head in the crook of your neck happily, though you could tell he didn't want to show it. You spent the day having long conversations and take-out later that night.

Tomura Shigaraki

You were called into the League on your day off, and you were not happy. You loved everyone there and enjoyed their presence, but your days off were the only peace you got. You walked into the building and spotted Shigaraki sitting there, though no one else was there whatsoever. He told you that you were going to use everyone's bedsheets and make a fort so that you could both play video games and eat snacks all day. You happily agreed and sat side by side, playing for the whole day. There were no disturbances and nothing other than the short kisses you would share every now and again. They did get heated after a while, ending up in make-outs. They stopped before going any further, but you couldn't help wondering what would happen.

Dabi

You woke up to Dabi trying to leave some hickeys on your neck and shoved him away in annoyance. He huffed as you got up and went to make breakfast, trailing after in nothing but his boxers. He pressed his lips against your shoulders and sucked gently while you cooked, snaking his arms around your waist and trying to get his hands down your pants. You giggled and pecked his lips, before telling him to go sit on the sofa. You both ate breakfast together and sat watching TV. Dabi pulled you into his lap after an hour and you sighed, deciding to see where he wanted to go with this.