Bakugou Katsuki x Assassin!Reader (AU) - Feel Invincible

(Just a quick warning. If you haven't heard the song, it's really loud so be careful XD. Also, contains violence and strong language)

As soon as the first gunshot was heard, your squad hid behind the wall. You weren't usually happy when working in a team, but desperate times call for desperate measures. You'd been offered your biggest pay yet for doing this mission and were known for never messing things up. Nothing was going to change.

The bullets flew past the wall and you turned towards the people you were told to stay with.

"Go on. I'm going to stop them."

Akane, a red headed male, stepped forward.

"We can't allow you to go off yourself Yami-san."

You sighed and shook your head, telling the others to run off. They did as they were told which left Akane no choice but to follow them if he didn't want to die.

'Yami.. huh.'

Yami was the name that had been given to you when you completed your first job. It meant dark or darkness in Japanese, and then became your nickname because of how well you could hide in the shadows.

You froze as voices were heard from behind the corner you were hiding behind.

"Kacchan, wait up!"

"Shut up Deku! They're going to hear us!"

"You're both shouting. They'll have targets on us within seconds."

No more voices came after those, which probably meant that there were only three of them. The voice that'd spoken second spoke up again.

"You both know damn well Yami is on this one. If we catch Yami, we'll be at the top ranks. Or even better, kill."

You heard a small gasp and peaked out slowly, seeing the three males that were indeed on their own. There was a small one with green fluffy hair, carrying a selection of guns, though he had another one in his hands. He seemed to be the most nervous of the lot, sticking close to a bi-coloured male. He had red and white hair which was split in the middle. He looked like he was a confident fighter, so you made a mental note to watch out for him. He had less guns than that of the green haired male so that proved your theory partially. The third was a blonde haired angry looking boy, though he did look like he had a lot of muscle. He would probably be the hardest to deal with at this current point in time.

A bullet whizzed past your face, causing you to run out into the open. The green haired one had obviously spotted you watching them and had either tried to shoot you or didn't want to kill you and leave you for the others. You wasted no time in pulling two blades from your sleeves.

 You wasted no time in pulling two blades from your sleeves