Midoriya Izuku x Short! Singer! Reader - Deja Vu

(I'll tell you when to play the song)

"Let's take a break from training for a night!"

"Where though?"

"Nuisance are in town! We can go see them!"

Kaminari and Mineta both smirked after hearing the girls' conversations. They would definitely be going to see the band.

- _ 。《❀》 。_-

Most of Class 1A stood in the classroom, Uraraka running up to the mumbling green haired boy.

"Are you going to the concert Deku?"

A blush rose up on his face as he tried to comprehend the question that was suddenly thrown at him. He hadn't had any plans for the weekend and he didn't want to let his friend down, but the band seemed like one of those really girly ones. He knew he would get bored and could be training instead, which seemed like it would be more worth it in the mean time. He looked back to Uraraka's hopeful eyes and sighed.

"Okay I'll go."

She giggled happily and Izuku smiled at her happiness, glad to see that he'd made her so happy.

He heard a sudden bang and looked over to where Bakugou was growling at Kirishima as he laughed. He focused on the movements of their mouths and figured out their conversation.

"Of course you're going to to concert Bakugou. You'd love to see her wouldn't you?"

"Shut up red head!"

"I can't blame you honestly. If I could be near her in person I'd have a fit."

"I got VIP tickets for us you dumbass."

"Really?!"

Kirishima started smiling even wider and seemed really excited about going to the concert. This confused Midoriya, as he wouldn't expect Bakugou to be going to see a girls pop band. It made him curious as to what he'd see that night, but he for one knew that he could only wait.

- _ 。《❀》 。_-

The concert hall was jam packed full with different people, ones who looked like cute little children and others who looked like goths wearing spiked clothes that could pierce your body if you got too close. (No I am not offending goths. I am kinda one myself actually)
He looked around the room for his friends, glancing down at his ticket again. Uraraka, turns out, had convinced Bakugou to buy VIP tickets for everyone as long as they gave him 90% of the money. He walked along the only clear path and came across a door with a buff man standing in front of it. He looked down at Midoriya intimidatingly as he fumbled around for his ticket. He became shocked when he discovered that it was no where to be seen, not even in his back pockets. The guard looked at him, raising one of his eyebrows, when a girl came along. She had short and spiked white hair though it had a few pink and blue stripes in the bangs. She also had a few piercings and if she wasn't wearing a smile, then Midoriya would have ran as fast as he could. Her eyes were decorated with neon coloured eyeshadow which matched her blue eyes very well. She looked to be dragging attention from other people in the audience, them beginning to scream things that Izuku didn't quite catch.

"You dropped your ticket kid."

She pulled out said ticket and Midoriya's eyes widened, a sigh of relief reaching his lips. She passed it to him and walked past the guard without any questions being asked. Then handing the ticket to the guard, he apologised and allowed the green haired male through.