❤Dabi x Villain! Reader (Lemon) - Hunting Love

"Get back here you overcooked hedgehog!"

"In your dreams pumpkin!"

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!!"

Well, what do we have here. It was a normal Valentine's Day, the day of love and affection. One where people were either on their own or with their significant other... or chasing an idiot around the bar. You hadn't planned on chasing him at all today, or having him steal your Valentine's letter. You had tried to write one for your crush, but the asshole had stolen it.

The issue wasn't that though, it was that the letter was actually for him. You dreaded the idea of Dabi seeing your sorry attempt for a confession note, complete with a chocolate inside. You were beginning to regret ever liking him at all as you chased the raven haired male.

He became cornered after a minute or two, you taking that opportunity to decrease the proximity between the two of you. You smirked as you got closer, him holding the letter close to his chest. You went still for a few seconds, before lunging onto him. Unfortunately for you, you missed by a couple of centimetres. A couple of freaking centimetres. He darted for the door and exited the premises, sprinting as fast as his legs could carry him.

You followed him out, only to see that he had disappeared from sight. You punched the wall in frustration, only to pull it back and hold it close when you felt pain. It had hit at an awkward angle.

----------------------------------------------------------

Turns out, you'd broken your knuckles. You sat on one of the bar stools and waited for Kurogiri to finish bandaging it up. You sighed and turned your head to look at your brother, Shigaraki Tomura.

"That dickhead stole your Valentine's letter addressed to him?  Shouldn't you be happy?"

"No! I changed my mind about giving him it!"

"Miss Y/n Shigaraki, I suggest you calm down as to not hurt anyone."

You nodded and drank whatever was in the glass in front of you, not caring about what it was if you were honest with yourself. Your quirk was much like your brother's; turning things to ashes, but you only had to stare at someone hard enough for it to happen. It depended on the size of the object for how long you had to stare at it. The cup you were holding could be an example. You'd only have to stare at that for a few seconds before it disintegrated, whereas you'd have to stare at your brother for maybe ten seconds before anything happened. This is why you usually wore a black blindfold around your eyes; you had to be able to stare at someone with no barrier for it to work.

You sighed as Kurogiri tied your blindfold back on, getting up and grabbing your hoodie. You pulled it on and the hood rested over your head, shadowing your face.

"I'm going to find that burnt asshole."

"Be careful Miss Y/n, it's 11pm."

You nodded, before leaving the bar. Kurogiri always cared for you like the parent you never had, taking care of you much more than he did Shigaraki. You came to the conclusion that that was one of the reasons your brother went into moods so often. He was desperate for attention in your mind.

You wandered down the streets, looking up at every window you passed. You knew that Dabi's place had burnt down after he got angry at a microwave a couple of months ago, so he wouldn't be staying there. You didn't believe that anyone would allow someone as sketchy as him to stay with them. so that was crossed off of your last pretty quickly. Perhaps he had went to a motel? That was likely, since he didn't have much money. That was your guess anyway, if he did then he wouldn't be wearing ripped clothing constantly. You tried to think of the location where his money would probably get him somewhere half decent to stay and headed towards it.