Todoroki Shoto/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day. 

The one day where there would be heart shaped decorations everywhere in various shades of red and pink. You weren't one for these occasions, but you had to go into school to become a hero. Seeing all the couples together wasn't the best thing you could have asked for that day, but at least you weren't being bothered. The idea of being so mushy in public just wasn't really your style, but you weren't a horrible person. You had made chocolates for everyone in your class. They were small white square shaped boxes, with a red ribbon tied neatly around them. You were quite good in relationships with your classmates, not being enemies with anyone, so it's not as if anyone would hate you for it. Maybe. 

You wandered into the classroom and began to put a box on each person's desk. There were only a few people in and you wanted to get this over with as quick as possible, though it seemed that wouldn't be happening anytime soon. Bakugou was at his desk, giving you the most deadly glare he had since school started when you tried to give him the chocolates. 

"I don't fucking like chocolate."

A frown rose up on your face. You were only trying to be nice. You bit your lip as more students poured into the room, various thank you's being heard from the students. Bakugou was avoiding eye contact with you now, looking forwards instead of facing you. It truly hurt you seeing him turn you down like this, not even accepting them and giving them to his friends or something. You looked down at the floor sadly, before sitting them on his desk and walking away.

------------------

Bakugou saw the expression on your face as you had wandered back over to the desk behind his to give Midoriya his. He frowned seeing you smile and happily give the blushing boy his chocolate, a small laugh resonating into his ears. You told him that they were just for classmates and wandered off to the last few desks.

-------------------

Todoroki walked over to his desk, seeing the small box that was sitting there. He had seen various other members of his class eating them earlier in the morning, making him wonder what had happened. he knew that it was Valentine's Day, and he had received at least 30 different gifts to his dorm room already. He didn't like this day very much, as he would rather be in his room and getting some privacy. He found it confusing why girls chose this day to confess their crushes to boys. The fact that everyone else was doing it as well took away the special meaning of saying those three words to the one you loved. 

Love was a concept he understood very little. There wasn't anything positive that could be the final outcome of this, as everyone would die in the end. He may have sounded vulgar, but he was probably going to be put into a quirk marriage anyway. He wouldn't have to worry about the girl loving him, as long as they could make a strong offspring. That was his father's disgusting ideals, making his son do that to a poor girl who probably didn't even want it.