Tomura Shigaraki x Reader (fluff) - Video Games

"Where's Tomura?" 

"You mean your boyfriend?" 

You glared over at Dabi, daring him to try and say something else. He smirked seeing you like that, before turning back to his drink that he had. Everyone knew about you liking Tomura Shigaraki already, but it seemed that you had good enough relationships with them all so far that none of them would actually say something to him. Sure, they might tease you every now and again, but they wouldn't say a word about it to him if they knew what was good for them. They had a good reason for that too, as your quirk was one of the strongest. All for One himself had recruited you, hoping to make you his own Successor along with Tomura.
Your quirk was called Aniform. You could become any animal you wanted to as long as you had made contact with it before. You would gain all of the animal's abilities when you did, though obviously there were setbacks. When you remained as one animal for too long, you'd become sick and your quirk would shut down. It seemed you could go for an hour as any combination of them, before you would be forced to go back to normal. 

"No, dipshit, I don't mean my boyfriend. I mean your fucking boss."

Toga decided to join in the conversation at that point. 

"He's in his room. Hasn't been out for a good few days actually."

"You shouldn't bother him young Y/n. Only god knows what could happen if you annoyed him." 

"He won't do anything to me Kurogiri-san. But thanks for the warning anyway." 

You walked out of the room and into the corridor at the back of the building. This would be where most of your comrades would stay if there was going to be overnight work, even though they all had there own apartments or houses. You didn't assume that any of them had families, since they were villains and had tragic stories of being left behind by society. Yawning, you walked into your room and pulled your shirt off to change.

After you had finished changing and putting a mask onto your face, you walked along towards where your crush resided, the place he hadn't left for the past few days at least. You yawned, feeling the time beginning to catch up on you. You had been up for ages with all of the intensive training you were doing. Trying to make yourself stronger was your current number one priority, as you could feel that something was going to happen soon. 

You slowly opened Tomura's bedroom door, making your way inside slowly. He didn't seem to notice that you had entered the room at all, so you took that to your advantage. You silently closed the door behind you, before making your way over to the bed he laid on and pouncing onto his back. He screamed out, turning over and aiming his hand at your face. Lucky you came prepared and put a mask on, as it crumbled into pieces and fell to the ground. You looked down at the mask, before pouting and gazing at your friend again. 

"You tried to kill me Tomura-chan."

"I-I didn't know it was you, okay?!"

He couldn't get over how close you were to him, as he could clearly see your chest pressed against his own. He didn't want to directly look down your shirt in case you noticed, but it was damn hard to avoid the thing when you were flaunting it constantly. You had told him it was one of your 'business tactics' and at that moment he had thought  it to be useless. Though, now he understood why you used it. It worked really well in making men become your putty to play with, resulting in you wearing low-cut tops often. He assumed that most of your wardrobe consisted of those types of tops now since they happened to be the only things he ever saw you wearing. 

"Who else would hug you like this?"

He was confused for a moment, until your arms snaked around his torso and you pulled him into your chest. His face lit up in shades of red and he paused his game, staying completely still after that. You flipped him over and pulled him into another hug, trying desperately to encourage him to hug you in return. He slowly wrapped his arms around you, being careful not to put all five fingers onto you as you smiled at him. 

"Why have you been hiding away?"

"I couldn't be fucked with the new recruits."

"Aw, well I may have taught them a thing or two about obedience."

You smiled at Tomura and he laughed a little.

"God I love you."

Your eyes widened.

"What?"

He seemed to realise what he had just said to you, his face growing more red by the second. You tilted your head and giggled at him. You grabbed his chin and planted a short kiss onto his lips. 

"Me too."

Sighing in relief, he wrapped his arms around you and smiled for once. You nuzzled into his collar and closed your eyes, breathing in his scent. You felt yourself begin to drift off to sleep while he stroked your hair, smiling to yourself happily.