Midoriya Izuku x Reader (Lemon) - Daddy

(Requested by @cartoonscutie )

You couldn't have been more bored. Sitting in your dorm room with Mina and Momo wasn't exactly what you had wanted to do tonight, considering everyone else was playing board games. The girls hadn't wanted to play them as they weren't feeling well, and you offered to look after them stupidly.

You knew that they were probably just pretending as well, not wanting to play at all. You had actually been quite excited to play because you were good at the games they had.

Sighing, you laid back and pulled out your phone, scrolling through meaningless social media posts. Nothing came to interest while you were looking through this, until you reached the post of someone particular.

He had sweat dripping down his face in the photo, wearing his normal training outfit. You thought he looked great even after he had trained, nothing in particular being negative about it.

Standing up, you turned to the girls.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll see you soon."

They nodded and you walked out of the room, not actually heading towards the showers, making your way down to the second floor.

Your room was on the fifth floor beside Asui's and across from Tokoyami's.
You got down to that floor and headed quickly along to Midoriya's room. No one was in the corridor, but you could hear that Midoriya was inside.

Knocking three times, you stood back and waited for him to answer. A hurried voice shouted on the other side.

"J-Just give me a minute."

Then there was a crash.

"Izuku-kun! Are you okay?!"

There was no response, which worried you even more. You swung the door open, seeing that he was under a pile of clothing from a drawer that had presumably fallen out. You couldn't help but giggle as his feet were the only thing you could see.

You walked over and searched for his face, grabbing it and pulling it out, being careful not to hurt him. He looked a little dazed, making you wonder if he'd gotten himself a concussion or something like that. His face seemed to go red after he noticed you were holding it, incoherent muttering being the only thing you could make out from the male's mouth.

"Daddy, are you okay?"

His face went darker and darker, and it took you a moment to realise your mistake.

"S-shit I'm sorry

"S-shit I'm sorry. My father used to get hurt a lot and I'd end up doing that andmakeamessofeverything.."

You rushed the end of your sentence hoping that it could be over as quick as possible without any further awkwardness. The look he was giving you was one of surprise, though it did seem that he understood where you were coming from.