Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 2)

The next few days in the league consisted of the both of you trying to make as much trouble as you could. It started with things like hiding Toga's knives or Shigaraki's hand, which got boring pretty quickly. You were about to step things up way more than Dabi would've anticipated.

You slipped the pill into Tomura's drink and moved away quickly, already knowing that Dabi had seen you. It had become an established rule that you weren't allowed to get the other person caught, so it wouldn't be the case that you'd be grassed in by the male.

He mentally awarded you for slipping the pill in without him noticing, but it wouldn't do much compared to his plan. He had replaced Toga's conditioner with green hair dye, and Shigaraki's with pink. He could already see himself winning against you and having you all to himself finally.

You walked off and waited for Shigaraki to finish drinking it, and since they were really strong pills, you only had to wait thirty minutes or so. The male stood up and walked off, stumbling a little on his way. Kurogiri assumes it was just due to the alcohol, though you and your raven haired rival knew differently.

"I'm going for a shower. Clean that glass and go to sleep Kurogiri. You both too."

And with that, he left and went to shower before bed.

-*・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・*-

Kurogiri left after a while, but not before giving you some advice.

"I've noticed what the both of you are up to. Please do not mess up the work of the League and I will not dispose of you."

The smokey man left and you stared after him, confused by what he had said partially. It made you wonder how he would choose to try and dispose of you both. You knew that you and Dabi together could probably take down Allmight if it came to it, so there wouldn't be any way to do that without the whole League or even Allmight himself as well.

You were suddenly pushed down onto the table behind you, Dabi hovering above you with a smirk. You couldn't help but blush at his close proximity to you, much like the time he had proposed this plan to you.

"Aww cute. You're blushing sweetheart."

"N-No I'm not!"

"N-No I'm not!"

The blush darkened as you stuttered, knowing now that it was pretty much futile to deny it.

"I saw what you did to hand man. I'll admit it was a good plan, but not as good as mine." You shoved him off and straddled him on the sofa, seeing that he was beginning to blush as well. You smirked to yourself, before leaning down close to him and whispering in his ear.

"I'm nowhere near done."

And with that, you got up and walked towards the stairs. You were about to make your plan even better, and hopefully win this thing.