Villain! Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) Part 2 - Hostage

He pulled back and licked his lips, smirking down at you.

"Okay, lets see where this goes."

Katsuki grabbed your thighs, his warm hands somehow sending shivers up your spine.

"Jump."

You nodded and grabbed his shoulders, jumping as he wrapped your legs around his waist. He leaned in and kissed you once again, swiping your bottom lip with his tongue for entry. You giggled and denied him access. He growled and slid his hands up your thighs, eventually groping your butt and causing you to gasp. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue in, hastily covering his territory.

You weren't gonna have it though.

You clamped your teeth down roughly on his tongue, forcing him to pull back and groan painfully.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"Being overpoweringly dominating."

He stared at you silently for a few seconds, before a smirk grew upon his features.

"Really? You haven't seen anything yet."

He shoved you against the wall, pressing his left knee between your legs. Bakugou moves his head down to your neck, licking and sucking gently in contrast to his otherwise violent nature. You sighed in pleasure, running your fingers through his hair.

Chomp.

"You bastard! You bit my neck!"

You rugged at his hair, trying to get him to release, which only made him press further into you.

"That's what you get for challenging me."

You froze after hearing his voice. It wasn't anything about what he had said, but the tone of it. It was low and filled with desire, a tone you had never expected him to even be able to reach. It went straight to your core, resulting in it aching in need. You attempted to rub yourself against his knee, but found that friction not to be enough.

He watched you squirm, smirking to himself.

"Tch, my voice turns you on?"

You blushed darkly, but nodded.

"Please Ka-"

You were cut off with your own moan as his fingers rubbed against your clothed clit roughly. You pushed yourself against him and moved your hips, attempting to create more pleasure for yourself.

"Be patient, and you'll get a reward when the time comes."

You stopped moving, whining when his hand disappeared from your core. He pulled you away from the wall and carried you to the bedroom, laying you down on the bed. He pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his chiselled abdomen. He then removed his pants and boxers together, leaving him completely naked. You blushed with embarrassment, but he seemed completely confident.

You sat up before he could begin to take your clothes off and pulled him down onto the bed with you. He laid back against the headboard, allowing you to position your head between his legs. You have the tip of his member a kitten lick, noticing the change in his breathing as soon as you did. You lowered yourself down onto him and began to bob your head back and forth.

"Ah, f-fuck."

You gazed up at him and reached your hand up, massaging his balls. He stared down at you with a dark blush on his cheeks and heavy pants coming from his mouth.

"G-Gah!"

He suddenly jerked his hips up, grabbing you by the hair and holding you down on his member as he released his load. After he was finished, you moved your head back and tilted it back, swallowing his seed.

You were tackled down within the next few seconds, Katsuki placing himself between your legs.

"My turn."

He slowly lowered his head, dragging his tongue up your slit. A gasp left your mouth and you gripped the sheets at either side of you and threw your head back.

"Ah god, Katsuki!"

He smirked and began to devour you, lapping up your sweet juices as if he were dying of thirst and you were his only source of hydration. Having his tongue swirling around inside of you made your stomach tingle and a feeling begin to build up. You gripped onto his hair tightly and pulled his face closer to you, feeling his tongue hit the perfect spot. You gasped and the feeling amplified drastically, a strong sense of relief flowing through your body. You let out a loud moan while Katsuki licked up the liquids that escaped your core.

"Ready to see dominating?"

You caught the evil glint in his eyes and turned your head to the side, averting your gaze to anywhere but the male that was currently hovering over you.

He let out a low chuckle that shook you to the core before grabbing your wrists and attaching them to the bed frame with something. You looked up to see that he had used a tie.

A loud gasp left your lips as he pushed himself into you roughly, giving you no time to adjust. He began to thrust into you at a quick pace, slamming his hips against yours with no mercy. You attempted to move your arms to brace yourself and make him slow down, though you couldn't due to being restrained.

"Katsuki, please sl-mph hpgh fphck!"

He stuffed your underwear into your mouth and moved faster, causing your eyes to roll into the back of your skull from the intense pleasure. He leaned down and tore your shirt from you, pressing his forehead against yours.

"Look at me Y/n. Look into my eyes as I fuck your brains out."

You stared into his passion filled crimson eyes as his hand groped one of your breasts and began to massage it roughly. You moaned into the clothing stuck inside your mouth, eyes tearing up from the rough treatment you were getting. A large smile appeared on his face, the sadistic part of his mind enjoying you being like this.

You felt your walls tightening around him, preparing to release for the second time. He obviously felt it, because he slowed down to a snail's pace. You whined into the cloth, yelping when he roughly slammed his hips against yours. That sent you over the edge, your entire body trembling as you squeezed your eyes shut and had your second orgasm.

Katsuki leaned in and removed the underwear from your mouth, kissing you passionately and shoving his tongue into your mouth immediately. You expected him to pull himself out, but he just sped up again. You screamed due to oversensitivity, attempting to move your hips away from his a little.

He pulled back from the kiss and gave you a dangerous, lust-filled gaze. He gripped your hips tightly, holding them in place as he spoke between thrusts.

"Don't. You. Dare. Fucking. Move."

You nodded your head and bit your lip, feeling your third orgasm of the night approaching quickly. Bakugou was nearing his end too, his thrusts becoming more sloppy.

You tensed once again, arching your back as your third orgasm came thundering down on you. Katsuki groaned loudly and released his semen into you, filling you up to the brim before pulling himself out. He untied your wrists and kissed them with a small smile.

"That dominating enough for you?"

He smugly smirked seeing you panting, completely exhausted and on the verge of passing out. He laid down beside you and pulls the covers over you both, turning you into your side and spooning you. He kissed your forehead.

"I'll be more gentle next time."