Yandere!Kirishima Eijirou x suicidal!reader - (part one)Mine to Protect

I know I said I'd wait til I was on study leave but I've started trying to write a few things for you guys, so I'll post what I manage to write

Also this is graphic, contains self-harm, suicide, and yandere violence

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'd think that the girl with everything would be happy, right? Having money, lots of friends, beauty and a powerful quirk. She would walk down the corridors with a smile brighter than any other, lighting up people's days wherever she went. Boys would blush and girls would wave, everything was perfect.

Until she got home...

She wasn't the same smiling and gorgeous girl when she got back home. That was because of her father. Her mother had passed away a few years back, causing her father to drink. The h/c female was okay with the small amounts he consumed at first. She wouldn't pay any mind to him coming into the house late at night and passing out on the sofa, just as long as he cleaned up his mess behind him. It didn't take long for things to get worse though; he began to blame her for her mother's death and would yell at her. Things hadn't gotten physical until a few months ago. The first incident was when she was making dinner for the both of them, when she felt a glass bottle hit the back of her head. It didn't hit hard enough to cause too much damage, just gave her a terrible headache the next day. She had tried to speak to him about it, but things only got worse from there.

She walked into the large house, thanking the butler that stood before the door. His name was Albert (Albert's gonna appear more soon), a man at the age of 65, though he had the strength of an experienced body builder. He was the most patient man that she knew, since she annoyed him constantly. He would always comply with her requests and keep a patient expression upon his face, irritating the girl sometimes and making her wonder how he did it.

Trudging up to her bedroom, she threw her bag into the corner. She knew that her father wouldn't be back for at least another six hours, meaning she had the time to shower and eat, before locking herself inside her room for the night.

Glad that there was no homework to be completed, she walked into the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror caused her to notice her pale skin and dark bags, straw-like hair and dull eyes. There was nothing pleasant about a girl like her whatsoever. Nothing to be proud of, nothing to smile about. She took the school blazer off - which she wore all the time at school - and looked at the scars on her forearm. They ranged from ones that were healing to the ones that still had a little blood coming from them. Y/n sighed in frustration, knowing that she would have to go and buy some new bandages at some point and bleach the  inside of the sleeves on her blazer to remove the blood. It wouldn't be pleasant to begin bleeding in class.

She opened the mirror, which was actually a cabinet, pulling out a small box. Opening the lid, she pulled out the contents. There were five different razor blades, all kept completely clean. She grabbed the smaller one, not feeling the worst she'd been feeling in a while, and dug it into her arm. She dragged it along, watching as a thin line of red liquid seeped out. Tears no longer pricked her eyes when she did this, now being used to the feeling. It was her coping mechanism, something she could do to make herself become calm again. Sure, it wasn't the same way that other people might use this method, but it did help her to clear her head for a while.

Nothing lasts forever. She knew that. That's why there were so many marks on her arms. There was no other way that she could think to deal with it. It was the only method that didn't involve telling someone about it, other than.... suicide. She had contemplated it multiple times, more so recently. The idea scared her a little, though she knew that it would eventually happen. Someday she would have to end it all, just so she could be free from all the stress she was going through.