❤Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (lemon) - Fat ass!

Valentine's Day.

A day for lovers and those who want to confess to the ones they love.

Or......

The perfect day to slap Bakugou across the face.

The sound resonated throughout the airport lobby that you were currently residing in, and people within a twenty five foot radius all stopped to look at what had just happened. You stared at him, eyes filled with anger, while he was in shock at what you had just done. Your best friend, Todoroki, stared at you in surprise, while Momo held her hand over her mouth. Your eyes held nothing but hate after he had made the comment a couple of seconds prior.

"My ass is not fat!"

A couple of seconds prior:

You were sitting and waiting to be called into the terminal spot over the intercom, eating some candy that you'd bought after passing security. Momo and todoroki were taking the candy too, but not eating as much as you. You hadn't eaten that morning because you were in such a rush to get to the airport after your alarm didn't go off.

You were casually stuffing your face, content and with no worries in the world apart from how much was left, when someone came back from the restrooms and decided to ruin your mood.

"Jeez h/c hair, I didn't think your fat ass needed any more food."

~~~~~~

And here you are now, sitting beside Todoroki on the plane. You were at a window seat with todoroki on your left, while Bakugou sat behind you and momo sat on his left. The two had decided to separate you and the blond time bomb, making you sit away from each other. The flight wasn't supposed to be long because you guys were only going to a beach that was about three hours flight time away. You'd be staying there for a few days as a reward for working so hard. It was only supposed to be you, Todoroki and Momo (with you third wheeling them), but no. The thing way, you were pretty close with Mitsuki Bakugou, as she had looked after you when you were younger. She basically threw her son in your arms though and told you to stay safe.

"We'll be coming in for landing soon folks."

You heard a mumble from behind you with the mentioning of your name, so you turned around and narrowed your eyes at the male.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"I said that the plane should go down easy with your fat ass on board."

"That's it!"

You attempted to lunge for him, trying to claw his face off and get your revenge for his comment, but Todoroki grabbed you by the waist and pulled you back into your seat.

——————————————

"No fucking way Momo! It's not happening!"

You glared at her as you attempted to cover yourself up, not happy with the smirking face of Momo.

"Why not Y/n-chan? It's not like he'll care."

"It looks like his fucking hero costume Momo! He's gonna notice!"

You were currently in the changing rooms at the beach, wearing a bikini that Momo had picked out for you. She had purposely made sure that it was black with orange and green stripes, all because she wanted Bakugou to notice you. She had had this crazy theory for a while that you and the explosive male would be extremely compatible as a couple, while you denied it every chance you got. Sure, you were both hot headed, but that meant that your personalities clashed. You never got on, always tried to aim for the top, and didn't allow anyone to say something nice about the other without either of you cutting in.