Boo (you've been spookified)

Hey guys. It's been a long time. I realise I'm terrible and keeping promises. This past year has been really busy for me. I finished school, got into art school, and have been dealing with some mental health issues. So, I might not update frequently. I'm turning 18 this year and need to focus on some other things in my life at the moment. I'll not say that this book is done because I might get the motivation to begin writing again. Although I'm not writing as frequently, I still read as many of the comments as I can :). It makes me so happy to know that you guys are enjoying the content I have created. Another issue that has come up is the fact that in many of the lemons i have written the reader is "underage". For all of these, I went by the old Japanese age of consent before it was changed (13(a bit low to be honest)) or the one in my country (Scotland(16)).

I have no idea where any requests have gone and have too many comments to be able to find them now. If you have anything specific you want to request then feel free to message me privately. There is no guarantee that I will write it anytime soon but if I get any free time, then I'll do my best :).

Thanks for sticking around while I've been gone and for reading this entire chapter.

-Dia <3