Tomura Shigaraki x cute!reader (lemon) - pinkies up, we're posh here!

Cute.

He had no idea why that word came to mind the day that you had appeared at the league. You appeared with Toga and Dabi, being invited to turn up by Giran. You were pretty much the only one who gave a decent reason for wanting to be a part of the league.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Three people entered the bar, being surveyed by the rest of the people there.

Shigaraki had noticed you were looking around and admiring the bar's interior while the other two went on to introduce themselves. You didn't really seem to listen to anyone, which annoyed him.

While someone was mid-sentence, Shigaraki interrupted him.

"Hey, you with the h/c hair. What are you doing here?"

You had given him a confused look, before bowing respectfully.

"M-me? I'm here to join the league."

The thought was almost laughable to him, since you looked so weak. You wore a simple high school uniform, making you look younger than you probably were.

"What age are you, little girl?"

A scowl appeared on your face and you glared harshly at the male, clearly offended.

"I'm 17."

He hardly believed that from your appearance.

"Your name?"

"L-L/n. L/n Y/n."

"Why do you want to join the league?"

Everyone was paying attention to the small h/c girl in the background now.

"I-i don't really have any ideals. I just thought you might want my quirk, since I can heal and kill people."

He was confused. Why would such an innocent looking teenage girl want to join a group that wants to take down the symbol of peace. She could be a nurse or something when she was older, instead of being a villain.

"Why here though? If you could heal, then shouldn't you be working as a nurse or some shit like that?"

You shook your head and Giran finally spoke up.

"This little one here is known as the 'ghost'. She just wanders around and doesn't pay much attention according to the naked eye. However, she hears and sees everything happening around her. Her quirk allows her to touch someone and remove all life force from their body, then use that life force to heal those who need it."

Shigaraki stared at the girl the whole time, watching her let out a small yawn. She kept looking at the different coloured bottles behind the bar, probably reading the labels to pass the time.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Shigaraki had taken you in after that, and allowed you to do as you pleased. You would be asked to heal someone every now and again, most recently after the summer camp invasion that the vanguard action squad took part in. Other than that, you stayed in your room most of the time unless you needed to wash or eat something.