Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 1)

You yawned as you looked at the shopping list. You were assigned to do the grocery shopping for the league this month, meaning you had to trail a large trolley around a shop. You weren't an idiot though, so you asked Kurogiri to warp you to a shop which sold things in bulk.
Looking around the isles was beginning to get boring for you, though you knew that you'd be finished soon and be able to rest a little. Your feet were in pain by now, making you regret ever joining the league.
You had joined when you finished your course at UA, ironically, because Toga wanted another female to join. Some might ask, why didn't you become a hero? Well it was simple.

Stain made your mind change.

His ideology made a lot more sense to you than anything you'd ever been taught in the hero academy, so you went to the place where he had cooperated with others. The League of Villains. The name had sounded pretty stupid to you at first, but you got used to it over time.
Of course you hadn't been stupid enough to just waltz in there straight after that either. You had waited until the summer camp invasion and the downfall of allmight had passed in case they got ripped apart like The Hero Killer had.
After that had happened, you went to their new hideout and waltzed in. The memory brought a laugh to your face.

You entered the apartment and was met with the gaze of many villains. It would be a lie to say that you weren't a little scared, but you had to keep a confident front to get in.

"Who the fuck is this?"

You turned to the infamous leader, Shigaraki Tomura. He was taller than you had previously expected, the hand on his face hiding what he really looked like under it.

"Her eyes look familiar."

"She was in the UA Sports Festival last year. She was a third year!"

"So she's a hero?"

"I'm guessing so Tomura Shigaraki."

He ran towards you at a fast pace while you just stood there, before you stepped to the side and put your foot out. He tripped over it and hit his head on the door, slumping to the floor in unconsciousness.
You heard a laugh come from a taller male who had raven hair. He had burns on his body, being attached to the remaining normal skin he had. His eyes stood out immensely, a bright glowing blue being their colour.

Another few villains began to slowly edge towards you and you yawned

"I'm here to join your League."

Everyone turned towards Kurogiri to see what he said, and the misty man made his way over to you.

"Are you a hero?"