Midoriya Izuku x Reader (fluff) - Mr. Snuggles

Izuku smiled warmly at the sight before him. His girlfriend was sleeping on his mother's sofa, hugging an old brown rabbit to her chest. She wore one of his Allmight shirts, which he had given her to borrow for the time she was staying at his home.

His mother, Inko, had asked her to stay over for a week while she was going to visit her aunt, who was becoming ill due to her old age. Y/n had obviously agreed to the proposition, wanting to spend time with her boyfriend and also wanting to help out Inko by looking after her home. She knew that Izuku was completely capable of completing the tasks which needed to be done around the household, but she wanted to lighten the load on his shoulders.

He really appreciated his girlfriend, knowing how much she wanted to take care of him. He always thanked her for the little things she would do for him, which included making him food when she could, assisting him with studying since she was one of the top three in her class for test marks and giving him hugs and kisses whenever he was feeling down or stressed. He would often try to repay her for the things she did, though she never allowed him to fully reciprocate the actions she completed for him.

He sat down beside her sleeping form, gazing down at her with a small smile on his face.

 He loved how peaceful she could look while she was sleeping, her face becoming much more gentle looking than it usually did

He loved how peaceful she could look while she was sleeping, her face becoming much more gentle looking than it usually did. She was the person who would stick up for her when Kacchan got too close to hurting him, or when he did hurt him. Her quirk involved her being able to paralyze people if she consumed their blood, a bit like Stain's blood-curdle, though she didn't have to worry about blood types the same way he did. She usually just gave him a little cut, licking the blood, and then telling him off for hurting her boyfriend and other people.

He glanced back down at her for a moment, noticing her beautiful e/c eyes were now open and gazing up at him curiously. She had a small tired smile on her face which made Izuku blush darkly.

"H-Hey. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. You really shouldn't have let me fall asleep," she began to sit up "I hadn't finished cleaning the windo-"

He pressed his finger to her lips, silencing his girlfriend as he watched her surprised expression while smiling gently. A blush began to form on y/n's cheeks, He leaned in towards her face, before gently pecking her nose. She closed her eyes and smiled at him as he laid down with her. They both looked at each other, just taking the time to appreciate each other's presence as they'd done many times. Y/n giggled as she pulled her old brown rabbit - Mr. Snuggles as she had dubbed him - to her chest, Izuku smiling at the pair. She had had the rabbit since she was a child and secretly brought it everywhere she could with her. It was her last memory of her grandmother, who had passed a few years prior. He remembered her telling him that it was a birthday present from her, one which she treasured for most of her life.

She let out a tiny yawn, making Izuku smile at how adorable he thought she was. Y/n gently began to trace his scars, eventually dozing off. The whole time, her boyfriend watched her closely, taking in every feature of her appearance. He too, struggled to keep his eyes open after a few minutes. He allowed himself to succumb to the darkness, resting in the warmth of his love's arms.

 He allowed himself to succumb to the darkness, resting in the warmth of his love's arms