Yandere!Villain! Deku/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - The Cat's Eyes (Part 2) (Lemon)

(I have a huge soft spot for Kacchan in case you couldn't tell from part 1 XD)

Recap:

Tears began to pour from your eyes. Katsuki couldn't die! Not here! Not now! He was the number one hero out there, people would surely think something was up. Then with the number three hero disappearing too.

Your eyes widened and you released a muffled cry when his hand slid under your shorts. 

(The lemon starts pretty much straight away but I'll let you know when it finishes. It does contain rape, so if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't read)

Your hips jerked when his fingers brushed against a certain area, whimpers and cries coming from your mouth. He wrapped a piece of cloth around your eyes hastily, probably not wanting you to escape again.

"I had a lot of fun killing the others y'know. Mina... Denki... Hanta... Kirishima... and the dog!"

Your eyes widened and wails of grief escaped your mouth, your face just about entirely soaked with tears now.

"Don't cry Y/n. They just wanted to use you for their own needs. The same as Kacchan over here."

He brought out something and held it dangerously close to you, before bringing it down and ripping your shirt open. He tore the rest of it off and wiped his forehead, loosening his tie and unbuttoning a few buttons on his shirt. He then pulled a gun out of his shirt and aimed it at Katsuki, cocking it. 

"Now Y/n. You'll comply with me and do as I say, or he dies."

Just to prove his point, he shot a bullet right beside his head, drawing a little blood from the tip of his ear.

"It only grazed his ear. What a shame."

 You shut up as soon as you heard that, your body going stiff. You could push through this. Yeah! You were gonna push through for Katsuki! Perhaps if you just didn't pay attention to it-

He inserted a finger to your core, causing you to gasp in surprise. This was going to be harder than anticipated. You felt dirty and disgusted and used, having someone other than your boyfriend doing such things to you. He hit a certain spot inside of you, causing you to let out a moan. Your body was reacting to this itself, not allowing you to stop it. He smirked to himself and continued to hit that spot, though he inserted a second finger to join the first. He curled them against the area and felt you tighten around him every time he did so.  Continuous moans and Bakugou's pained shouts were the only noises that filled the room. You felt a bubble build up in your stomach and Deku must have sensed it, because he sped up. It exploded and your back arched, your body twitching and coating his fingers in your juices. You came down from your high a few seconds later, only to hear him humming, probably licking his fingers clean. It disgusted you to hear such noises.

3rd Person Pov

The green haired male looked at the blond who was chained up in the corner, smirking as he moved his head down to Y/n's core. Katsuki tried to give his best warning glare, though it only made Deku silently chuckle. Izuku looked up at the female's face.