🎄Dabi x Kind! Reader (fluff) - Hot chocolate and fairylights

These were supposed to be out by Christmas, but I've been having some personal issues and a little bit of writer's block. I'll try and update more often though. I was going to publish the Shigaraki one first, but it so happened that I finished this one first.

Be warned. It's sappy, mostly because I was listening to a piano mix that made me happy.

Also, it wouldn't let me move the text to the side, so enjoy having centred text!

------------------------------------------------------------------

She smiled as she helped her friends hang the fairy lights outside the café she worked in. She stood on a chair and put them on top of the sign, one of her male friends holding her up. She thanked the male by bowing respectfully when she was lifted back down, smiling up at him with her beautiful features. Her life was at it's peak; she had gotten promoted in her job: she had gotten rid of her asshole of a boyfriend: she was the top of her class at UA: and it was Christmas. She had always loved the holiday, since her favourite foods consisted mostly of sugar cookies and hot chocolate. Sure, she could have had them any time of the year she wished, they just tasted better and seemed to go with the time of the year.

He walked along the shadowed side of the street, making sure to keep the hood on his hoodie up and hide his face from anyone who passed. His intimidating aura was handy in making sure that no one would bother the male. His life was going to shit at the moment, though it wasn't much different from the norm; he had given up on dealing with being annoyed at the bar by the League (though it was mostly a certain blonde female): he was being plagued by memories from when he was younger and didn't get to do anything for Christmas: the mere fact that he despised the holiday didn't make it any better. He was interrupted by laughing and chattering coming from across the street, giving him the reason to glance over. His eyes landed on a small crowd in front of a café, watching a h/c girl trying to put some fairy lights up. She was being held up by a male, obviously too small to do it herself. It was nothing new, but he felt the need to keep watching anyway. She was let down and the group dispersed, allowing him to see her face. Even from across the street, he could see her beautiful features. She wore a kind smile on her face that made him feel like he was being wrapped in a warm hug, e/c hues shining and sparkling like a newborn child. Her laugh was mixed with others', but it stood out to him. It sounded like something that would come from a person who didn't have a care in the world.

He found his cheeks becoming red, his heart fluttering with a feeling he had never experienced before. It took a lot of willpower not to approach her, but he knew that someone like him would never be welcomed by her. She was an angel and he was a speck of dirt on the bottom of her shoe, soon to be dispersed and left on the ground without her even noticing. He frowned and walked off, his happiness disappearing once again.

Y/n turned and looked out to the street after gaining the feeling that someone had been watching her. It didn't creep her out though as it might normally, it felt almost comforting. She furrowed her eyebrows, only to be brought back to reality by a hand being waved in front of her face.

It was her friend, Yaoyorozu.