Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) (Lemon) - Fuck the Rules

The young maiden walked through the village with her hood up, not wanting to be spotted by anyone. She had escaped from that horrid place once again - the castle. She was the second heir for the Midoriya throne if her brother were unable to take the place of king. He was to be crowned in a few days with his princess being a girl called Uraraka Ochaco from the western side of the continent. She was someone she had become good friends with, and couldn't be happier to have her become her sister in law. Back to the castle problem. Y/n didn't like being in the castle. She would always wander off to the garden when she was a child, being found by gardeners or butlers. It had been brushed off by her parents at the beginning as her sense of adventure, though it had gotten worse over the years.

She had been missing for a week at this point. She had planned to go back home a few days ago, but her curiosity had gotten the better of her - as always - landing her in the situation she was in now. All of the kingdoms over the continent had been informed that she was missing and were told that a bounty would be put out for her safe return home. This meant that everyone was on the lookout for her, hoping to get their hands on the money. Luckily for her, she had her black horse with her, Kuro. He was a tall black stallion that she'd risen from birth, after the stable keeper decided to get rid of him because he was too small. Y/n had ran into the stables as soon as she had heard and decided that she would raise the horse herself. She had the horse trained and trained until it grew to be the strongest in her region.

The sun began to set as she made her way through the Todoroki Kingdom Village. This Kingdom had the toughest security with guards and loyal citizens, almost all of them having stone cold expressions and carrying a weapon. It was scary at first to walk through the streets, but she eventually got used to it. She just had to keep her head down and mind her own business.

"Carrots! Carrots for sale!"

"Blankets! Come get your blankets!"

"Cooked meat! Get it while it's hot!"

She smiled to herself, this was going to be easier than it had first seemed.

——————

Reader Pov

The barn appeared bigger as you got closer to it, the warmth radiating from it basically dragging you in. It was beginning to get colder as the sky darkened.

"Don't worry Kuro. We'll stay here for the night. You'll get food soon."

He nuzzled the back of your head, beginning to walk quicker.

The tall red wooden doors were locked with a chain, much to your luck. You sighed and pulled out the metal tool, snapping the chain from the door. It swung open to reveal the empty room filled with straw. You yawned as you removed your horse's reigns, him lying down as you closed the doors over. The lantern inside was the only thing giving you light, but the heat was a little better than that of outside.

You pulled a carrot from your bag, holding it to Kuro's face and watching as he ate it. He seemed satisfied after the vegetable and fell asleep with you by his side. You wrapped yourself in a blanket and leaned on the straw, eventually drifting off to sleep.

Todoroki Pov

I sighed and looked out the window of my bedroom, opening the door to my balcony. It was a cold night, though I could care less. I leaned on the edge that overlooked the whole kingdom, taking note of the landmarks. There was the fountain in the centre, the woods at the right side, the barn with the light coming from inside, the ne-