Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Lemon) - Trains or sofas?

(Y/n-chan's outfit for the day)

"Let's all go out this weekend Y/n-chan."

You stood outside of the train station, waiting on your friends to show up. You were supposed to be going out with Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Tsuyu and Todoroki today since you had all passed your exams. Some of the other students had wanted to tag along, but they - Mina, Kirishima and Kaminari - hadn't passed. So it was just you guys, going into the city to spend the day.

You were brought away from your train of thought by the sound of your name being called. You turned to your left to see Uraraka waving and jogging towards you.

"Hi Y/n-chan! Are you ready for today?"

"Yeah! I'm super hyped to go into the city; I haven't been in so long."

She was about to reply, when the rest of the group finally caught up. They all greeted you, before Tenya started to lecture Uraraka on the dangers of running away from a group at a busy station. You just laughed and watched your friends talking as they waited for the train to arrive, unknowing that someone was looking at you every time you laughed.

Izuku spotted his friend being very blunt and not masking the fact that he was staring at the h/c girl whatsoever, so he pulled him away from the group.

"Todoroki-kun, you keep staring at Y/n-chan. You have to be more subtle if you want to keep your crush a secret."

"Do I? I'm not trying to hide the fact that I like her. She's just oblivious. Even Bakugou figured it out and she hasn't."

Izuku sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Okay, if you really want to, then try and get closer to her today."

"Thank you for the advice. I'll try."

And so, the group got onto the train and began their long journey to the city.

———————————

'I knew that coming during morning rush hour would be bad!'

You stood on the train with your friends, though you weren't sure where they were. When you entered the train, it wasn't too busy. But when your group had finished getting on, around 20 people followed. This lead to the train being very cramped and you being pressed against the side of the wall. You and your friends had all somehow managed to lose each other too, which meant that you had no idea whether they were even in the same carriage as you anymore.

When someone pressed against your back suddenly, you freaked out and tried not to move. You could definitely feel that it was a male, but you didn't want to cause a situation. He could obviously sense your panic, because he leaned into your ear and whispered.