Aizawa Shota x reader (lemon) - bedhead

He found it attractive.

What did he find attractive, you may be wondering. Well, he had surprisingly woken up before you had that morning and was met with a pleasurable sight. You were lying beside him, arms splayed out on the bed while you were snoring. Your hair was spread around your head on the pillow like a halo, displaying your peaceful features. You were wearing a pair of short blue stripy shorts and a loose black shirt, which had ridden up your stomach and was now laying beneath your breasts.

That made Aizawa's morning wood issue become even worse than it had been already. Even if you moved the tiniest bit, you would be exposed to him. He began to have thoughts about things that he would never actually do to you, such as taking you while you slept, or waking you up with some pleasure.

He wouldn't do that to you though. He had always made sure that he had your full consent before doing anything sexual, often asking multiple times before he even let you touch him. He didn't want you to feel pressured by him at all, but he had noticed something in the previous month or two. You were becoming less sexually motivated. It seemed like whenever you participated in pleasurable activities with your significant other, you got bored quickly. He had just thought you were tired the first few times, since it was late at night when these things usually happened, but that was an invalid conclusion when he realised that you were bored every time. You had even denied him a few times recently, which was beginning to concern him. Was he not good enough for you? He knew that he wasn't the biggest guy in the world, but he also thought that you didn't care. He showed you love in more ways than one, and sexual intimacy was definitely not the most important part of your relationship. That was what he had thought anyway. He was always extremely gentle with you.

That was when it hit him like a train. You wanted something less gentle. You were always the dominant one when it came to sexual intercourse, since he would want you to be completely comfortable and have your full consent. He had never been on the top of you, in fear of harming you in some way or another.

That was the moment that he began to reconsider the things that he had been thinking of doing to you while you were still asleep. He imagined the multiple outcomes of this, and began to feel his member aching with need. Turning back to look at your sleeping form, he decided that he would try things out.

Wandering over to your side of the bed, he gazed down at you. He didn't want to scare you, and he reassured himself that you would understand if he explained to you after it went wrong.

Sighing, he realised that there was no way of putting this off any longer. You would soon wake up if you knew that your beloved boyfriend was no longer by your side because of his heat that he often supplied you with during the night.

He pulled his shirt over the top of his head, dropping it on the floor beside him and reaching for his pyjama pants. He pulled those down as well as his boxers, allowing his manhood to spring free of it's imprisonment within his boxers.

He climbed over your sleeping form and pulled your shorts down, thanking you mentally for not wearing panties to sleep. He discarded of your shorts before rubbing your soft butt cheeks, doubting himself.

He reached down with one hand and rubbed your slit, teasing your clit to make sure you were wet enough so that it didn't hurt you. He spat on his hand, rubbing himself to make for an easier entrance. You still hadn't moved, which was good. It would ruin the whole point if you were to wake up before it even happened.

He lined himself up with your entrance, before pushing in slowly. He had to stifle a groan as he felt the heat and clenching of your womanhood around him. You still hadn't woken up yet, but he knew that you would in a few seconds.

Slowly beginning to thrust inside of you, he felt more pleasure than he had at all recently. Since you had both gotten repetitive over the past while, he had kind of become numb to pleasure in the areas you tried to pleasure him in.

"Hnggg."

You were beginning to move and wake up, which caused him to suddenly feel nervous. He still couldn't get out of his head what it would be like if you had a negative reaction to this.

You quietly began to moan instinctively, rubbing your eyes to see what was going on. Something definitely felt amazing down below. Your eyes cleared up and you could see your boyfriend, Shota, bent over you and thrusting into you.

You were surprised to say the least since something like this had never happened. You were always the dominant one because he was gentle with you and you hadn't wanted to have sex in a while because it was getting boring.

This definitely wasn't boring.

You felt him hitting places that he had never hit before, and something about not being in control turned you on. A blush rose to your cheeks and you wrapped your arms around his neck, moving your hips up to meet his at the same pace. You threw your head back as he let out a deep groan, both of your paces increasing.

"Ugh, Y/n."

"This is very different."

"It feels good though, right?"

You responded by moaning loudly when he hit one particular spot, sending shockwaves of pleasure through your lower body. Your boyfriend began to kiss and suck on your neck, likely leaving hickeys behind.

You felt completely and utterly dominated, and it was amazing.

His speed began to increase again but your hips couldn't keep up with it, so you let them rest on the bed. That didn't last long though, before you were flipped over and taken from behind. This angle hit that one spot a lot more frequently than the other had, even more pleasure being sent through you. You had never thought that he could be this amazing in bed, not that he wasn't good already. You were knocked out of your thoughts by him grabbing your hair and pulling your head back. Your back arched against his chest as his other hand trailed along your stomach, before landing on your clit. He rubbed circles and listened to your beautiful sounds of satisfaction, suckling on your neck and collarbone while he held you up by your hair.

He stopped leaving marks after he had felt you clenching, turning your head to face him and smashing his lips against yours in a messy makeout. You let out a scream of pleasure into the kiss as your orgasm came thundering down upon you. It was your first real orgasm from penetration, and god did it feel heavenly.

Shota struggled to thrust with his tight toy were becoming, but he pushed through the last couple before he released into you as well, shivering in pleasure. He pulled himself out and gently turned you over before picking you up.

"We should probably shower."

You nodded, still panting and coming down from your high.

"What did you think, Y/n?"

"I-it was amazing. You're so hot, Shota."

He chuckled to himself and entered the shower, having to hold you up so your legs wouldn't give way.