Izuku Midoriya x Reader (Fluff) - Make it all better

Be warned! Huge manga spoilers here!

It wasn't like Izuku to take so long to reply to your messages. He would always reply within a few seconds unless his responses were lengthy. You had been sitting for an hour, waiting for a reply for him. After some time you had made yourself some tea and put on the news in the background, curled up on the bed in your dorm.

He couldn't have gone missing, right? And if he was training, he would have let me know.

Sighing, you finally stood up and walked to your dorm's door. You slipped your feet into your indoor shoes and opened the door, stepping into the darkened halls. You checked the time on your phone; 23:56. No one should even be awake at the moment, but you couldn't help the concern that was beginning to fill your mind and heart. After today's training exercise with class B, and finding out that your boyfriend had another quirk, anyone would be worried. He didn't seem particularly content with finding out, mumbling to himself much more than he usually did. He had also been spacing out a lot more.

You wandered along the halls and up some flights of stairs, before finally arriving at his bedroom. You didn't bother to knock, he never locked it anyway so that you would have a way in if you ever needed him. You turned the handle of the door slowly and opened it, allowing the light from the hallways to seep inside of the unlit room.

"Izu-kun?"

You could see that he was laying in his bed, as he was on top of the covers and wearing normal clothing. The peaceful rising and falling of his chest told you that he was asleep though. You sauntered over and leaned down, confirming your suspicions. He had his eyes closed, a peaceful expression upon his childish features. His mouth was slightly open, his breaths leaving and coming in slowly.

You noticed that his phone screen was still on for some reason and that he had been texting someone. It was you. In the text box, there was a half finished message.

I'm so sorry for not replying baby, I just really needed to speak to Allmight about this new quirk. It had something to do with the predecessors. Why don't you come over here and we can cuddle together? I'm really tired, so I might fall asleep, but that's okay. You can even stay over ifkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklk'

It was pretty obvious that he had fallen asleep in the last sentence, his thumb resting upon the 'k' button for too long.

You smiled down at him and leaned closer, turning his phone off as you pressed a kiss against his forehead.

"Izu-kun, wake up. You have to change into pyjamas."

You shook his shoulder gently as you whispered to him in a gentle voice. His emerald eyes slowly opened after a few seconds, looking up at you tiredly. A small smile rose to his face and he mumbled out a couple of words.

"Hmm, hi baby."

"You have to change clothes. You can't sleep in that attire."

He nodded and slowly sat up, stretching his arms out as a yawn escaped his lips.

He moved to the side of the bed, swinging his legs over the edge as you grabbed some Allmight bottoms and a plain white shirt. You say the clothes beside him and grabbed the ends of his shirt.

"Come on. Arms up."

He complied and slowly reached his arms up, allowing you to take his other shirt off. You couldn't deny that you weren't looking at his body while you took his shirt off. I mean, he was ripped. Underneath that cute face that was always determined to do something good for the world, was a body that could be compared to a God's. The small scars that littered his body were nothing to you but marks that showed his bravery and made him, him.

You grabbed the other shirt and pulled it over his head, pushing his arms through the holes and adjusting it. His hair had gotten a lot messier because of the shirt, but it was negligible since he was about to sleep anyway. You unbuttoned his jeans next, sliding them down his legs and removing his socks too. (Do you guys sleep with or without socks?)

You pulled the pyjama bottoms onto his legs, thanking that they were a loose pair. Next, would be the blankets.

You pulled them back from underneath him, making him lie down. You climbed in beside him and pulled them over you both, snuggling into his chest.

"I'm sorry about today."

You smiled at his tired tone.

"Don't be. You had every reason to be busy."

"I feel bad though... for making you worry."

"Then let me cuddle you. That should make up for it."

He nodded and groaned, wrapping his warm arms around you and pulling you close, much like a teddy bear.

"Goodnight Izuku. I love you."

"I love you too Y/n-chan."