Villain! Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Hostage

Attending your high school reunion was something that you had not planned to do at all, since you didn't speak to many people back then. You were 26 now, and the current No. 3 hero after Deku and Shoto. Your life was a busy one, spent saving those who needed your help and being the best hero you could be.

Your whole life, you had wanted nothing more than to be a hero for those who needed you the most. You see, your mother had passed away when you were 8 due to an incurable illness. You  were devastated at the time and fell into a depression without even realising it due to your age, that was until he came along.

Izuku Midoriya had been the one to shed light upon your otherwise dark world, bringing hope back into your heart and a sparkle back into your eye. You refused to admit it to him at the time, but you fell in love with the shy, quirkless boy. You knew his whole story about how he gained a quirk and fought his way to the top. You had always admired him for that; the way he never gave up and always stood up to those who were against him.

Against him. You remembered the ash blond male vividly. He had never approved of Izuku's goals, though you didn't know the reason. He was like a prideful lion in the way that he stood tall and fought off anyone who he thought was a threat to his top position.

Speaking of Bakugou Katsuki, he had just disappeared after third year ended. No one had heard from him since his final encounter with Izuku.

You and Midoriya were sitting on a wall outside the dorms one evening, watching the sun going down and speaking about Allmight. Turns out Toshinori and Inko had gotten together over the summer while you and Izuku were training, something that he was really happy with. He was finally content with the way things were going. The league of villains were finally within the reach of the police, and a plan to take them down was being set up as you two talked.

"How does it feel to finally have Allmight as your dad?"

"What do you mean by 'finally'?"

You laughed, smiling at your green haired boyfriend.

"They've liked each other forever. You haven't noticed?"

You nudged his shoulder, faking a shocked expression when he shook his head. You leaned in and kissed his cheek, making him blush. He was about to say something else, when someone interrupted you both.

"Hey, Deku."

You were shocked to hear his tone - it was one that usually didn't come from Bakugou. He looked calm, and it was terrifying. He had been oddly quiet recently for no reason, only hanging around with Kirishima and not the rest of his friend group.

He looked at Izuku, not taking a single glance at you.

"Kacchan? Is everything okay?"

The male snarled a little, walking up to him and grabbing him by the collar.

"Listen to me, and listen to me goddamn well. You've won for now, but I plan to make you pay, Deku."

You jumped down from the wall, putting your hand on Katsuki's shoulder.

"Hey, Katsuki-kun. Leave him alone."

The male turned to you, his eyes softening for a second. That second was all you needed though to realise his emotions. The intensity of passion in his eyes spoke a million words to you. You removed your hand from his shoulder, glancing down at the floor.