Yandere! Villain! Deku x Reader x Bakugou Katsuki - The cat's eyes (Part 1)

You walked along the street after finishing your hero work for the day, getting more exhausted with each step that you took. it perplexed you as to how some people could walk home with such an amount of energy after work, though you guessed it was partly because a lot of the people you saw didn't work as heroes. You worked in the worst parts of the city, trying your best to reduce crime there.

You went by the alias of Saikyō, which meant strongest. Your good friend from UA, Uraraka, had helped you choose it. It was because you had a quirk which could steal people's strength for a limited time period. If the person was weaker, you could take on their strength for a longer time period. The opposite also applied though, which happened to be your weakness. If a person was as strong as.. Allmight? Yeah, Allmight. Say someone were to somehow be as strong as Allmight. You would only be able to hold that kind of power for around a minute. Your quirk would remove that person's strength from them, or at least as much as your body could handle.

You stopped as you heard a meow coming from your right, turning your head towards the noise. A black cat with vibrant green eyes that seemed to glow in the night time setting was staring at you unblinkingly. You stared at it for a few seconds, before walking ahead. The cat continued to watch your figure get smaller on the deserted streets, knowing that it hadn't been the only thing watching you as you stopped.

?? Pov

I stood in the alleyway, talking to the guy who claimed that he could kill me. He glared at me with such an expression that made me feel his anger. I wasn't intimidated by any of this though, since I knew for a fact that no one could even begin to stand up to me in a real fight.

"Now, you're going to take back what you said about me."

The guy raised his eyebrow cockily at me, scoffing to himself. I got right up in his face at an inhuman speed, grabbing his neck and lifting him into the air.

"I wasn't planning on getting my tux dirty today," I sighed, "but some situations just can't be helped." I smirked and squeezed his neck tighter, noticing his eyes drifting off to the side of the alleyway. I looked in the same direction, though I was careful not to let my guard down for this could just be a trick.

A girl passed by the alleyway, walking and stretching with her arms above her head. This allowed me to see her stomach muscles define themselves under her hero costume. I caught a glimpse of her sparkling e/c eyes, looking like diamonds just begging to be stolen by me. I turned to the guy again after she passed, narrowing my eyes.

"Pay me 100,000,000 yen by next week or your family will suffer."

To prove the point even further, I pulled a family photo I had stolen when I broke into his house a couple of weeks ago.

"Now, your wife already did me a favour with her body.. if you know what I mean.~"

His eyes widened and he tried to thrash at me, the string of curses being incoherent as his airway was restricted.

"I have to go now. So don't go running away. You know I'll find you."

I let go of him and hastily made my way up the stairs at the side of the building I had previously leaned against. I made it to the roof and ran along, trying to get ahead of the girl. In the time that I had been talking to that idiot, she had managed to get quite far ahead. I noticed that she had stopped and stared at a cat now, which had previously been watching me run along buildings and make the large jumps between them.

I ran silently down the stairs of that building and stopped directly behind her, admiring her stature and figure. She seemed to have some curves on her and all I could think about was running my hands along them and squeezing her in my grip.