Aizawa Shota x Reader (fluff) - embarrassment

She opened her eyes, looking around. Her eyes struggled to adjust to the dark room she was in, only rays of sunlight piercing through the gaps in the drawn curtains.

She yawned and stretched as she sat up, only to hear a groan from beside her. Her eyes widened and her expression became shocked as she slowly turned her head to see who was beside her.

She came face to face with a sleeping male, long black hair over his face. She didn't need to move his hair to know who he was. She couldn't believe herself! She'd slept with her old classmate!

She sighed and got up, shoving the black shirt that she'd found on the ground over her head. It reached down to her mid-thighs and covered everything that was private to her.

She stumbled out of the bedroom, using the railing to support her body as she walked slowly down the stairs. Her legs felt a lot like jelly, able to collapse within seconds if she wasn't careful.

She reached the bottom of the stairs and rounded the corner, walking into the kitchen as her balance began to improve.

——————————

Shota Aizawa opened his eyes to the scent of something delicious. He sat up, seeing the sheets messed up on the other side of the bed. He thought that he might have rolled over and not slept like a rock for once, and so began to get up from his bed.

His heart stopped when his foot landed on something, peering down to see a f/c bra beneath his foot. His eyes widened as he realised what this meant. There was a female in his home, cooking downstairs after she slept with him. He rubbed his temples, trying to recall what happened last night.

He saw a beautiful girl at a bar that he recognised and walked over with a drink in his hand. They began to talk and drink together, and then he put his hand on her thigh.

The girl's face was still blurry in his memory, but he remembered thinking that she was pretty.

Tugging some clean boxers and a long sleeved black shirt on, he walked out of the bedroom.

————————————

"Y/n?"

She jumped out of her skin at the sudden noise, turning around to see the person who spoke her name. She came face to face with the man she had slept with last night and found herself unable to prevent a blush from arising to her cheeks.

"Sorry about the kitchen. I just thought I would make breakfast."

She turned back to face the bacon she was frying at the moment, trying to calm down the scarlet that tinted her cheeks. She used the spatula and put the bacon onto a plate with some fried eggs, toast and beans, before setting it down by the kitchen barstools. Aizawa took a seat at the one which had the plate while Y/n passed some cutlery to the male. His hand came into contact with hers as she handed the fork over, making blood rush to the male's cheeks too.

He didn't know why it seemed to awkward between the two of them; they'd seen each other naked the previous evening. The female took her seat beside him with similar contents on her plate, beginning to eat.

"So... what do you do now?"

The male was surprised by her question, but turned to look at her nonetheless.

"I'm a pro hero and teacher at UA, what about you?"

"I'm also a pro hero, just in a different area."