Dabi/Aizawa Shota x Reader (Lemon) - A little competition

"C'mon now Y/n-chan. Show him how much you love him."

None of this was meant to happen. Your life had been a nightmare, one that you thoroughly enjoyed so far. You weren't an approachable person whatsoever, having h/l h/c hair and bright e/c eyes. They were always filled with a sense of danger, showing those that came up against you not to mess with you.

The thing was.. you weren't sure you regretted anything that had happened so far.

You walked along the busy street, listening to music with your headphones on. Every now and again you would take the wallet of a rich person when they weren't looking.

'A villain's gotta survive, right?'

You stopped in an alleyway, pulling out the wallets to see how much you had collected in total. This was going to be your week's food, gas and electricity.

"Holy shit, I got lucky."

In your hand, you held a total of ¥684302. This could last you a whole month, maybe more. A smirk came onto your face, as you began to plan how you would increase the amount.

————————

"Shigaraki! You here?!"

You walked into the bar, currently sporting some new clothes you had bought.

Said blue haired male glanced up from his drink, a large smile coming onto his face.

"Well, if it isn't Y/n-chan."

"In the flesh. I heard you were gonna invade the UA summer camp."

"So? And where did you hear that from?"

"You were talking about it two days ago. And I want in."

"You're going to go public as a villain?"

You yawned, plopping down onto the seat beside him. Kurogiri looked at you silently, already knowing what you wanted. He got to work on making your drink, as Shigaraki drank the rest of his drink in one go.

"Not exactly. I heard Aizawa's gonna be there, and I want to fight him."

"Would you be willing to work under someone else?"

"Under? Aren't you going?"

"Nope. That's why I have Frankenstein's monster here."

He gestured to the seats at the other side of the bar and you looked over. A male was laying across four of them with some sort of adult magazine over his face. You could hear him snoring now that you tried listening, and saw the rising and falling of his chest.

He didn't look that powerful; kinda like one of those guys that just hangs around doing nothing.

You got up from your seat and padded over to him, crouching down beside the chair that his head was on. You grabbed the magazine from him and rolled it up in your hand, looking back at Shigaraki for approval. He just smirked and shrugged, watching curiously.

You took that as an approval and brought the magazine down onto the male's most precious area, full force. He jumped up from his sleep and curled up, rolling off of the side of the chair and holding himself while groaning. He landed on the floor and hit his head while you stood to full height again. You dropped the magazine on his face without looking and walked back over to your seat beside Shigaraki. Kurogiri placed your drink down on the counter and you picked it up, taking large gulps of it until it was gone. Tomura, on the other hand, burst out laughing and watched the tall male stand back up.