Kaminari Denki x suicidal! Reader (Lemon) - Feel better

This oneshot contains references to suicidal thoughts and self harm.

She thought that she was weird. She experienced feelings that she had no idea what to do with. It made her chest feel tight yet the rest of her body fatigued. Most would call it depression, but she couldn't place her feelings. Everything and everyone around her felt as if it was far too happy, leaving her in the dust that she eventually called home.

It didn't take long for her depression to spiral into suicidal thoughts. The red lines on her wrists gave away her emotions, but she never showed them. There were many ways that she had discovered she could hide them; wearing her blazer at all times, wearing long sleeves, not going out. She shut herself away from the world, leaving one person to contemplate what wasn't right with her.

-------------------------------------------------

Y/n sat in class, not particularly listening to the teacher. She didn't care for all of the hero business even though she was part of the hero course at UA. It was her parents' dream for her to become a hero, not hers. She had always wanted to be an artist of sorts, as a way of expressing her creativity. She had beautiful art work, but didn't ever show them to anyone. Her parents would be furious if anyone saw her true self.

The bell went for the end of the day and students packed up their things as quickly as they possibly could, wanting to go back to their dorms and spend their Friday nights with their friends.

"Are you coming with us, dude?"

There was no reply from the blond and black haired male who was staring at a certain female. The other guys and most of the girls knew why he did this; he had a crush.

His red haired friend sighed and put an arm around his shoulder, glancing over at the female who was taking her time and putting her things away into her backpack.

"Just ask her out already, man. You're never nervous with other girls."

His friend scowled and looked at him.

"She's not 'other girls'. There's something different about her."

"Yeah. She has that special flare."

"I don't mean that. There's something wrong with her. She's usually not this quiet, and she definitely doesn't take this long."

"You're a stalker now?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and slapped Kirishima on the arm.

"You can talk to her about it later. We have to go or Bakugou will kick our asses."

He sighed and nodded, following the red head out of the classroom.

He could have prevented so much from happening.

———————————-

She sat in her bathroom with a blank expression, not particularly minding that she might be getting her uniform dirty. It would be getting worse soon anyway. Why she was on the floor? She had burrowed under the sink and was staring down at the familiar blade of a razor she knew far too well. She had already used it multiple times in a way which it wasn't marketed for.

This situation was painfully familiar to her.

Y/n stared down at her reflection, feeling disgust as she viewed herself. Why couldn't she be like everyone else she knew? Happy? Heroic? Strong? She asked herself these things every time she caught a glimpse of her reflection, though nowadays she had darker circles under her eyes. Her skin was paler; so pale that she could easily be mistaken for a ghost.