Shigaraki Tomura x reader (fluff) - Kawaii

"You look so cute Y/n-chan! It makes me want your blood much more!"

You huffed and turned away from Toga, ignoring her completely.

What had happened? Well...

You had finally gotten out of work. Your shift today had felt much longer than most did, though that was probably because of the high demand for you. You worked at a small café called 'Neko no Rakuen', meaning cat paradise. This was the only job that you could get when you needed to pay your bills, and you had found out that it paid well. This job forced you to dress up in a maid costume that was far too Lolita for you, and wear furry white cat ears and a tail.

All of this plus a belled collar and walking into the bar after work hoping that no one would be in landed you in the pile-of-shit situation you were currently in.

"Go show Tomura! He loves cute girls!"

Spinner and Dabi snickered at Toga, obviously planning to make use of this newfound information in the most brutal ways possible.

"Where did you find that one out, Toga-chan?"

"His browser history! It was all loli girls and hentai!"

A few people burst out laughing and your cheeks became increasingly red due to the teasing.

"I'm going to bed."

You hurried off to the staircase before anyone could say anything else to you, slamming the hallway door shut behind you. You leaned against it and blushed darkly, thinking about they way that Tomura might actually react to that. You would never actually go and see him dressed like this. No, that would be far too humiliating.

What would is be like though? How would he react?

It seemed that curiosity and confidence were blending in your mind. Not a good combination.

You padded along the hall towards your room, tired as ever. You had to pretend to be shy and innocent for all of your customers, which took a toll on you physically. Your muscles ached all over, badly.

Those idiots just had no idea how much of a villain you truly were.

You stopped when you heard a crash from the room across from yours. It sounded like something had broken, which made you concerned. After all, it was Tomura handyman Shigaraki himself who resided in the room.

You walked over and opened the door, curious to see what had happened. There, on the floor, was Tomura himself. He laid in a similar manner to that which a starfish might, the hand he usually wore on the other side of the room.

"Tomura-kun?"

He perked up, sitting up and turning to face you. You stood in the doorway, wondering just what the hell was going on.

His eyes widened by a fraction when he saw what you were wearing, a red tint creeping up on his cheeks.

"W-Why are you wearing something like that?"

He stood up, swaying slightly as he regained his balance. He couldn't prevent the inappropriate thoughts that invaded his mind at that moment. You looked so adorable and innocent, pure.

"Well, I work at a café on the side as you know. This is their uniform."

You worked at a maid cafe?! With cat ears nonetheless?! He felt jealousy building up, targeted at the large groups of males you would serve and reveal skin to on a daily basis.

"Quit your job."

"Huh? No."

"Do it."

"Why?"

He sighed and stalked over to you, gripping both of your shoulders with four fingers on each. You watched him curiously, when he kissed you. You didn't expect that from the leader of the league of villains and your boss. You'd been crushing on the male since you arrived at the establishment; he was the only male you'd ever been interested in.

Both of you pulled back, your forehead pressing against his. A small smile was worn upon both of your faces, red meeting e/c as you gazed at him.

"What would you say to quitting your job, and I'll double your pay."

You nodded, pulling him closer to you. He let go of you and made his way over to the dresser, pulling out some boxers and a black, long-sleeved shirt.

"Go change into this."

You nodded and moved into his bathroom, closing the door behind you. You felt no need to lock it behind you since it wasn't likely for Shigaraki to walk in on you if he knew you were there. You stripped down from the tight, uncomfortable uniform and pulled the boxers in. They were slightly large on you, but after you pulled the shirt over them, they managed to stay up. You took the cat ears off of your head and untied your hair, letting it flow down your neck.

You exited the bathroom with the pile of clothes that you had previously been wearing, laying them on a spare chair in the corner. Shigaraki was now lying in his bed, though he sat up when he saw you enter his line of vision.

"Come lie with me. I need something to cuddle."

You moved over and climbed under the covers beside him, smiling a little when he pulled you closer to him. Your quirk was able to cancel out his, you weren't sure why. All you knew was that it didn't turn you to ash when he made contact with all five fingers against your skin. 

The two of you laid by each other's side, occasionally glancing at the other. 

"Y/n, what would you say if I said I loved you?"

Your heart leaped out of your chest and you tried your best to stay calm.

"I'd say I loved you back."

It was his turn to become flustered.

"Would that be genuine, or a lie to make me happy?"

"Genuine."

You waited for a response, but only felt his hand slipping into your own and giving it an affectionate squeeze.

Well, this was something you could get used to..