Tomura Shigaraki x Short! Reader - keep your hat on!

Freezing.

That was the word to describe the room I was in. I didn't actually know where I was at the moment, I'd just woken up here after falling asleep in my bed. I remember the night clearly.

I left work, a supermarket - since I'm a disappointment - and walked home. The busses wouldn't be on since it was so late at night, leaving me to trudge home in the waterfall that seemed to be coming from the sky. Slowly, but noisily, I walked up to the door, feeling my shoes slosh with water. I hadn't even stood in any puddles on the way back.

I struggled to find my keys, eventually grabbing them from my back pocket and shoving the correct one into the lock. It clicked, signalling that it was open, and I stepped inside. The place was warmer than outside, yet still quite cold compared to what I would've wanted it to be.

I stepped out of the slip on shoes I was required to wear at work, kicking them into the corner of the room.

I noticed if left the light on in the morning.

I walked towards my bedroom, taking my clothes off on the way. It felt nicer without the damp and droopy clothes on that stuck to my skin and made it cold. I got to my room, only in my underwear, and opened my drawers. I pulled out some white fluffy pyjama bottoms and a violet long sleeve top, beginning to change into them after changing my underwear.

It didn't seem like anything else had happened after that apart from passing out on the sofa in the middle of eating ice cream and watching 'The Bodyguard' for the fifth time since I was a teen. I tried my hardest again, but nothing seemed to be coming back to me...

——————————————

He watched her short figure tread it's way up to the door at the front of the house, his curiosities begging him to get closer. He noticed the small details: the way she treaded, the tiredness of her muscles, her slightly see-through top.

She fitted the key into the lock after a few tries and opened the door, unknowing that he had been inside earlier. He was planning on killing a girl such as herself since she wasn't special and he was bored. He did this often, watching people's lives pass by like cars on the street, before shooting the tires and making their lives spin out of control. Sometimes they'd crash, and sometimes they'd safely make it out.

This girl had been the most interesting he'd seen yet. She just lived her life peacefully with her sorry excuse for a boyfriend, but her quirk was something else. She could shoot bullets from the palms of her hand. She would only have to hold it up and focus her energy, then someone would be dead. He wanted her on his side, rather than being neutral. Having her in his league of Villains would be an intelligent move, one which could cause them to excel and take over.

He wandered up to her window, peering through at her slowly falling asleep. He pulled his phone out of his pocket hurriedly, scrolling through the list of contacts and finally settling on one.

"Hey Spinner, bring the others to my location."

That was it. Tonight would be the night.

————————————————

People would think that I'd panic if I'd woken up in an unknown location, but I wasn't. There was no point. It would attract attention from my captor, which I did not want.