Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) - Not going down without a fight

He stomped along the corridor, looking for the place she was resting after the Sports Festival. He was angry, scratch that, absolutely and utterly infuriated with her. He couldn't believe what she'd done.

Y/n smiled at the team she had formed for the cavalry battles. She had a kid from class 1B in the front, who had the quirk of making the friction under him disappear so he would glide. Haruku Nanase. There was also a girl from the support course on the left who was able to send things that were within a 5 metre radius flying backwards. Her last team mate was her friend from the business course. He didn't get into the hero course because his quirk wasn't suited to robots, but he could make any living thing experience a huge amount of pain throughout their body. Kurasono Aratana.

Bakugo had been over just a few moments prior, dragging the h/c girl towards his team. She yelped as he dragged her by her wrist with his tight grip, planting her feet solidly into the ground and stopping him from moving any further. He stopped and turned back to her, sending her a glare that made shivers run up her spine.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?"

"I-I already have a team Bakugo!"

She had never been able to call him by his first name, as it made an intense blush rise to her face every time she thought about being more than simple acquaintances with him. He had spoken to her a few times, and they had this routine where they would stare at each other as they walked past in the corridor, both eventually looking away out of embarrassment. It was a habit, though y/n wasn't sure whether it was a good one or not.

He began to shout at her saying that she was going to be in his team to help him win. She ran as soon as he started, making it back to her team and checking her wrist. She was sure it would bruise, she wasn't the strongest of people. She had a frail and gentle body which matched her quirk perfectly in some cases. She could grow plants from suitable grounds, varying from small flowers to huge oak trees. She was the gentle and kind girl of class 1A, making it even more confusing when she started falling for the famous douche-bag of 1A, Katsuki Bakugo. She didn't notice it at first, but she found herself glancing at him all the time in classes and thinking about him when no one was around. It came as a surprise to her when no one noticed the way she was feeling for the ash blonde, she had always thought that people could read her like a book. Kurasono grabbed her wrist gently, examining it as Bakugo growled animalistically from a distance ( he replaced y/n with Ashido).

Soon enough, the cavalry battles began. Y/n knew that Bakugo's team had a fair amount of points to start with, so her team snuck up behind his after he had stolen Neito's team's points. She made a small vine grow from the ground, using it to untie and remove one of the bands. She took it and wrapped it around her neck, glad she had gotten away with not being spotted. She knew what would happen if he caught wind of what she'd done. He'd probably rip her body to shreds an-

"What an impressive sneak attack on Team Bakugo from Team L/n!" Her eyes widened and she bit her lip, knowing that he would most definitely know about her actions now. Bakugo heard what Present Mic had said, becoming enraged at the fact he hadn't noticed. He jumped away from his team, heading towards Deku and Todoroki's teams for the ten million points, when the timer suddenly ran out.

Bakugo had won the Sports Festival, but he didn't care anymore. It was a shitty false win against Icy Hot after he had refused to use his full power. He came across the room she often went to when she wanted to be alone, it was one of the storage closets which was used for mops and cleaning supplies. He opened the door quickly, seeing her frightened form in the corner panting. He entered the smallish space, closing the door behind him.