🎄Todoroki Shoto x Reader - Under the mistletoe

"... and make sure you dress nicely!"

The class had mixed reactions to the news about the Christmas party. No one had been expecting the prestigious UA to be interested in parties. Something like that didn't seem like it'd have a space in their busy timetable.

"So, back to the lesson..."

A h/c haired girl sat in her seat thinking about the party that was happening. She didn't know what to wear, but that wasn't her biggest concern. Her biggest worry was that she wouldn't get studying done for the mid-terms. She was beginning to fall behind in history, one of the subjects she had decided to take on a whim. She really wanted to be a hero, and thought that history might have helped her by finding out old hero's techniques. But no... the subject was speaking about old American presidents. She wasn't even sure which one she was supposed to study at this point because her head had been filled with so much other things. She sighed and paid attention to the Japanese lesson she was in.

Todoroki watched her expression from the desk beside her. He didn't know what she was thinking, but he could see the struggle she was having with her thoughts. Her eyebrows had furrowed and she was gently biting her bottom lip, something he had noticed that she did quite often when she was confused or stressed. He was taking notes and paying attention to the lesson, but he couldn't help himself when it came to glancing over at her. She was now listening to the teacher, allowing a silent yawn to pass her lips.

The bell let out a bone-rattling noise, causing everyone to jump out of their seats. They all grabbed their things and left the class hurriedly before the teacher could even begin to dismiss them.

Three girls stood outside the classroom, mumbling quietly. Y/n walked by cluelessly and the girls stared at her, going back to their talking when she had passed them.

"Tonight would be perfect!"

"What if it all goes wrong though?"

Mina and Tsuyu looked at Ochaco.

"It won't go wrong. We just have to get the boys to help us!"

They nodded, beginning to plot what they were going to do.

———————————————

'In history, many presidents have been seen in America. Every four years, candidates have run to gain the position of the president of America. I will be studyi-'

"You can't just stay in here all night Y/n!"

You turned to look at Mina, who was standing at your door. She was dressed for the party, while you were lying in a pair of sweatpants and a large shirt. You had been working out and practicing on strengthening your quirk earlier, so you had just showered too. Your hair was tied up in a damp ponytail and you laid on your bed beside a pizza that you'd ordered. You chewed on a piece of pizza, and she sighed. She walked over to you and dragged you off of your bed, sitting you in front of your vanity mirror. You whined in annoyance, and she slapped you on the back of the head.

"You need to join us. No one wants to be there without you."

"Baku-"

"Shut up. He wants you there too. Now sit still and wait."

You yawned as she began to make her way through your closet, trying to find something that would be wearable for a Christmas party. She grabbed something and threw it at you, getting you up and pushing you into your bathroom.