𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓮|| Midoriya /Bakugou /Todoroki x Reader - Angelic

Your quirk was pretty simple, you had a large pair of stark white feathered wings that protruded from two points on your back. They allowed you to fly and create strong gusts of wind that you could aim towards your opponents. You aspired to be a great hero someday, much like the winged hero you admired, Hawks.

The bell resounded throughout the classroom and halls, alerting students that they were free from the boring classes that they were imprisoned in. You were one of the first out of the door, jogging towards the exit. You couldn't wait to get back to your dorm room and curl up to watch the new season of (favourite anime that isn't bnha) wrapped in blankets. You would munch on snacks until late and then fall asleep, not to be disturbed by anyone or anything.

You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't notice the upcoming danger, being yanked backwards by your collar.

"Hey, slow the fuck down. You nearly fell down the stairs."

You turned to look at your saviour, though you didn't particularly need to. You'd recognise that gruff, irritated for whatever reason voice anywhere.

"Katsuki-kun. Thanks! You really saved me there!"

A smirk rose onto the blonde's face, you becoming aware that you were inflating his pride with your comment.

"Damn yeah I did. Now, how are you gonna repay me?"

You hummed a little in thought of what you could actually give him.

"You can come and watch (favourite anime that isn't bnha) tonight with me! The new season just came out."

You smiled up at him, waiting for his response.

"Why the hell would I want to do that?"

Your smile wavered a little, though you wrapped your arms around his arm.

"You said I'd have to repay you. What better way than anime?"

"Tch," he shoved you away from him, "I'm not coming."

You were about to try and convince him again, but a ringing sound interrupted your conversation.

you pulled your phone out of your blazer pocket and raised it up to your ear after sliding the icon to answer towards the right.

"Hey Y/n-chan! I-I was wondering if you were busy tonight?"

It was Izuku Midoriya, another one of your friends and Bakugou's fated rival. The two of them never really got along in any sort of situation, though it was more because Bakugou refused to be nice to the young boy, The two of them had apparently went to the same elementary school when Izuku was quirkless. Yeah, you had heard about most of their past together, including the part where Izuku mysteriously got his quirk that was far too strong for his own body.

"Depends, what were you planning Deku-kun?"

You saw Bakugou's expression become one of anger and annoyance, tsking and turning to walk away.

"Maybe just hanging out in the dorm?"

"Oh, I'm gonna be watching (favourite anime that isn't bnha) tonight. Want to join me?"

"Sure! Sounds fun! I'll get changed and come to your dorm then."

"Sure, see you then."

You ended the call, only catching a glimpse of Katsuki's angered expression before he was towering over you.

"I changed my mind. I'm coming to watch (really bad pronounciation of favourite anime that isn't bnha)."