Shinsou Hitoshi x Reader (Lemon) - Dormatory disaster

"And your dorm is in building 1E, room 14."

You bowed, thanking your teacher for your room key. Taking the key, you ran to catch up to the small group of friends that were with you. You walked beside your best friend, (bf/n) as she spoke with your other friends, heading towards their new home.

————————————

Opening the bedroom door, you yawned and stumbled in. Your friends and you had been training for the whole evening, leaving you tired and fatigued. Climbing into bed, you closed your eyes and hoped to get some rest.

The rest was short lived though, as you felt warm air fan across your face. Opening your eyes, brows furrowed in confusion, you were shocked to see a boy within close proximity of your face. You didn't scream, but slapped his face in fright and backed off of the bed.

You scrambled backwards as the male sat up in shock, having been woken up by a harsh slap to the face. His eyes darted around the room, until they landed on you.

He admitted to himself straight away, that the girl (his classmate) he was staring at was very attractive. She had soft looking s/c skin and bright e/c eyes that stares up at him like a deer caught in headlights. She wore nothing but a white tank top, showing her f/c lacy bra through the thin material, and a pair of white and red striped shorts.

You finally got a good look at the male who you had been in bed with a few seconds ago as you both stared in silence. You recognised him from one of your classes; his name was Shinsou Hitoshi if you could remember correctly. He had indigo locks that pointed in every direction, matching eyes that had dark bags under them.

You were the first to break the awkward silence.

"S-Shinsou-san? What are you doing in here?"

He calmed down, before looking at you with tired eyes.

"I could ask you the same, this is my dorm."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"N-no. This is my dorm. Room 14, second floor of building 1E."

It was his turn to look confused now, as he stared down at the female who was unintentionally making him 'excited'. He couldn't be blamed, he had been having a particularly explicit dream before she had interrupted it.

"That's exactly what my key says."

The silence continued for another minute, before you stood up.

"I-I guess I can try and find somewhere else to sleep for tonight. We can get this sorted by tomorrow."

You stood up from the floor, grabbing one of the pillows and heading towards your uncomfortable sleep on the sofa in the common room.

You had only made it half way to the door, when your body stopped moving completely. You were confused and tried to move, though was still unable to. You heard the voice of the male behind you.

"Wait. Don't bother. Just sleep here for tonight, I know you were going to go to the sofas."

You internally cursed at yourself since you couldn't externally for forgetting about the male's quirk. You had seen how strong it was in the sports festival.

He released his control on you and lay down again, facing away from where you would sleep. You felt awkward, your cheeks becoming slightly red as you walked over to the bed beside him. You climbed in and faced away from him, slowly drifting off into a slumber of your own.