🎄Neko! Izuku! x Neko! Reader (lemon) - baby, its cold outside

Being different was normal for you by now. It was something that you experienced every day, even if this society was a bit odd to begin with.

You were a neko. The Japanese name for a human with cat ears and a tail. You carried cat characteristics too, such as being able to climb and jump very high, hear things very well, and purr. People touching your ears made you get embarrassed, and people touching your tail hurt. It seemed they didn't understand what would hurt you and what wouldn't.

You walked towards the mall to meet your friend, Tsuyu. You and her were planning to go to the arcade with her classmates. You had always wondered what her classmates were like, you'd never met any of them. You were busy with the hero course for your own school while the Sports Festival was taking place, training to become the best hero you could be. Having a quirk and being a neko made people have mixed opinions on you, both bad and good. You were lucky that most people thought you were a cool person though. The ones that didn't, they just looked at you weirdly and mumbled things. You stopped listening to them eventually and have managed to find a way to block it out now. Taking pills stopped your heat from getting to you.

Heading into the main area where you were supposed to meet, you saw a blonde boy with spiky hair. He seemed to want to glare at everyone and everything, until his eyes landed on you. He stalked up to you menacingly and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"The rest of those dumbasses went to go and meet Deku. I didn't want to so I'm here to get you."

"Okay cool."

"You got a problem with that?"

"Nope. Let's go before anyone starts assuming things."

You grabbed his hand and dragged him off towards the other side of the mall, your eyes eventually landing on the green hair you recognised. You let go of the blonde male's hand and ran up, jumping onto tsuyu's back. You hugged her tightly and she laughed as this was a regular thing.

"Oh hey there Y/n-chan. Was Bakugou nice to you?"

"The blonde guy? Yeah, he's pretty cool."

A few members of the class looked at you oddly, when a boy came running in and panting. He had a baby blue sweater and tight black jeans on, showing his defined legs. He wore a pair of red sneakers and had a yellow backpack on. His green messy hair was the most adorable thing you'd ever seen, though you swore you could see something moving within the tresses of green.

He couldn't be... could he?

As a group, you all headed into the arcade. You began to be aquatinted with a brown haired girl fairly quickly, learning that her name was Ochako Uraraka. She was friends with the mysterious green haired boy you'd seen, though she seemed to like him. He seemed to like her in return, because he kept looking over. Whenever you caught his eye, he'd look away embarrassed.

He had a schoolboy crush. You found it quite adorable, but the boy was definitely hiding something. You had considered the possibilities but still didn't believe that someone like him could be one of those.

Most of the day consisted of everyone slowly leaving to go home, until it was just you and the green haired boy. Neither of you had left yet, unsure how to end the day. At this point, you were both just wandering around the streets together and looking at the Christmas decorations on houses. You had been hurrying in a direction that you'd never went in before - a snow storm had just started - before you both ended up outside some sort of apartment building.