Aizawa Shota x Reader - Theme Parks

Toshinori looked down at his phone, picking it up and answering quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hey Toshi-kun! I'm enrolling as a teacher in UA tomorrow!"

"Y/n-chan. Tomorrow's Saturday."

"Well then on Monday!"

"That's great news! What are you teaching?"

"Part time homeroom for 1A!"

"That's my heroics class! Maybe I'll see you!"

The pair let out fangirl squeaks, excited to see each other again after so long. They had been best friends when they were younger, both going on to become strong pro heroes. Y/n was the second to top hero (sorry endeavour XP) and worked with Yagi frequently though the start of their careers. They soon separated as they went to work in different areas, almost never seeing each other and if they did then not for long.

Y/n couldn't wait to see Toshinori again, she'd missed him so much. His Allmight hugs were the best part about him, because he became so much bigger and comfier.

-------------------

"Y/n-chan!"

Allmight ran up to the female, hugging her tightly and spinning her around. She returned the hug, giggling and greeting him. He set her down and she looked at the male standing beside him.

He was a stoic looking male with long black hair and stubble. He looked like he hadn't slept in ages, making her feel some pity towards him.

She turned to face the other man and put her hands on her hips, smiling widely. "I'm Y/n L/n, also known as number 2 hero Saikyo! My quirk is similar to Allmight here's, being a power quirk. I use it to save those around me and hopefully save the bags under your eyes from falling any further!"

Toshinori burst out into laughter after hearing the female's comment, while the other male just looked a little annoyed.

"Aizawa. She's good friends with Ms. Joke. Calm down a little."

"She's annoying, just like her. What's she gonna do next? Ask me to marry her?"

 What's she gonna do next? Ask me to marry her?"

"Excuse me Mr 'Aizawa'. I make sure a guy can wine and dine me with some respectful manners before he gets near touching me."