Dabi x Reader (fluff) - Pizza

You couldn't believe what he was suggesting.

There was no way that that would work.

It was illegal for god's sake!

Not that you expected anything different from him...

You stared down at your phone, not being able to contain the small smile that was begging to come out.

You were sure that Dabi wouldn't care about the guy and would do it anyway, but you had to make sure that he at least knew what he was doing was wrong on many levels

You sighed and called the pizza place, feeling nervous when someone actually answered.

"Hello! (Favourite pizza place)! Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'd like to order a medium (pizza type) pizza and large meat feast pizza?"

"Yes, will there be any drinks?"

"Um, two (flavour) boba teas please."

"Will those be small or regular?"

"Regular please."

"Okay, what's the address?"

" (apartment address)."

"Okay! We'll have one of our delivery staff bring it over to you as soon as possible. Have a good evening!"

"Yes, thank you. You too."

You hung up the call, letting out a sigh of relief as you grabbed the remote. You turned the television on and surfed through the channels to look for something that would actually entertain you. After finding nothing, you decided to stream some more of (anime that you're half way through).

----------------------------

Knock knock.

"Hello, (favourite pizza place) with your order and the best boyfriend in the world."

You smiled to yourself and got up from the sofa you'd been lying on, sorting the cushions before walking to the door. You didn't bother to look through the peephole and just unlocked the door. You swung it open and was met with the cutest thing you'd ever seen in your life. There was Dabi, wearing his black jeans and a red and white stripy shirt. He had a baseball cap on and was blushing, completely embarrassed about his attire.

"Oh, I don't have any money. Are you sure this is the right address?"

You smirked and heard a huff, before he pecked your lips and pushed you inside. You walked over and sat on the sofa again as he kicked the door closed behind him, putting the lock in place while he balanced everything on his other arm.

"Did you get the usual?"

"Yeah."

He flopped down onto the sofa beside you, sighing tiredly.

"Handman make you work late?"

"Well, yeah. He's planning on kidnapping a UA student."

You stifled a laugh.

"Really? And he thinks that'll work?"

"Well, I suppose so. I don't really care, as long as I don't get caught."

You smiled and tore open the plastic bag that the food was in. You pulled the larger pizza box out as well as one of the drinks and sat them on Dabi's side of the table, before discarding the bag and opening your box.

You looked over at Dabi, who was now somehow shirtless. He had opened the pizza box, and was looking over everything that was inside.

"They even put extra pepperoni on!"

You smiled at him and his gaze met yours for a second, before a smile arose to his lips too. You scooted over beside him and leaned into his side, feeling his warm skin against yours. You were wearing stripy shorts and one of Dabi's shirts that reached your knees.

A smug smirk made it's way onto his face and you rolled your eyes, looking away.

"Come on. Admit it was a good idea."

"Nope."

You turned your head away and he tried to make his way into your line of vision.

"Come on.~"

"No.."

You felt his chin resting on your shoulder and looked down to see him smiling at you. With a heavy sigh, you turned around and pecked his lips.

"It was a good idea, Dabi-kun."

He presses his lips against yours once again, a pleased hum coming from him. You tangled your hands in his raven hair and tugged gently, making him groan and pull back.

"Lets eat."

"Okay."

"Did you steal some of my pizza?"

"Maybe.~"

Slap.

"Ah, okay! Sorry!"

"Bitch, don't touch my food or your ass can go finish that pizza delivery shift."