Dabi x Reader (lemon) - Little Girl

(This is based on the anime Kakegurui at some points)

He was a prestigious champion in underground gambling, having never been beaten in his time. Anyone would be stupid to try and gamble against him at this point because he had won so many games. This is why he spent his nights standing at his place by the table. The cards and tokens were all set out gathering dust because no one would dare go against him as it was basically 'throwing money away' as they said. 

He lay back on the table, being careful not to knock anything out of place. It got really boring being the champion after a while, so he had just decided to wait. Hand man wouldn't be expecting him back any time soon and he couldn't be bothered walking around in the rain, so staying here seemed to be his only option. 

He heard some commotion going on to his right, so he sat up and looked over. There were people all gathering around something and whispering to each other. He couldn't pick up anything they were saying and he had been looking for something to do. He stood up and stumbled over to where everyone was standing, finally beginning to hear what they were saying as his proximity grew closer. 

"She wants to go against him?"

"That's suicide."

"Do you know how much she's betting?"

"That's crazy!"

He ran a hand through his hair and sighed, before pushing his way through the crowd. Everyone seemed to be surprised to see him leaving his table, nevertheless to see what was going on. Everyone around him stood back, revealing a figure wearing a hoodie to him. They were shorter than him by quite a lot, but had their head down to hide their face. He could tell she was female because of her protruding chest and stockings attached to suspenders. From what he could tell though, she had an appealing figure. The skin showing on her thighs was almost drawing him in, the pale flesh basically begging to be marked. 

He stood in front of her and looked down at her.

"What's something like you doing in a place like this?"

It truly didn't make sense to him why someone like her would be here. She gave off a mysterious vibe for sure, but he just got the feeling that she shouldn't have been there. She stood out like a sore thumb in the crowd because of her white hoodie, something no one would wear in this place. 

He looked up and he was met with sparkling e/c eyes. They were bright and looked too innocent for this place indeed, only succeeding in making him more curious. She looked no older than 15 either which was confusing. He just had so many questions to as-

"Dabi-kun. I would like to gamble with you. 50,000,000¥ to start with if you will." (Around $450,000)

His eyes widened at her offer and the room around her went silent as she stared what seemed to be into his soul. Her piercing gaze made him begin to sweat a little, before he regained composure and a smirk rose onto his face. He stepped closer to her and pressed against her, tilting his head and leaning down to her face.

"Are you sure you want to bet that much little girl?"

She held her ground and her stern gaze as she nodded at him.

----------------------