[ 56 ] The universe is on my side

Atsumu Miya has done a lot of dumb and inconsiderate things, but "saving" Hiroshi might just be the bravest thing Atsumu has ever thought of doing. Of course, Osamu wouldn't admit it.

The twins, as well as Rintarou, walked along the sidewalk of the quiet streets of uptown Tokyo, where Hiroshi's school was located. Rintarou came with them against his will. Atsumu had threatened that if he didn't help,
he'd never get to taste one of Osamu's onigiris ever again.

Even without the "threat," Rintarou would've come. This concerned your "child" after all, someone who you cared about deeply and someone he knew brought a huge change of perspective in your life. But because of Rintarou's pride, he chose to act like he didn't care about the little goofball Hiroshi.

"Tsumu we've been walking for minutes now. How far is Hiroshi's school?" Osamu grumbled from behind Atsumu.

"The app here says we have about 10 minutes left till we get there." Atsumu shrugged. He did some research the night before and learned that the school Hiroshi attended was quite strict, not to mention widely prestigious.

"How'd you even know where Hiroshi's school is? Aren't Gakushūs strictly kept away from the media?" Questioned Rintarou from behind the two.

Atsumu nodded excitedly, proud that he'd thought out every single thing about his plan. "Well, you see, while I was busy singing Y/n to sleep-"

"You can't sing." Rintarou retorted, earning a hiss from Atsumu.

"As I was saying," he cleared his throat. "While I was busy singing Y/n to sleep last night, a notification popped up on her phone - a reminder to fetch Hiroshi after his supplementary classes in Shuchiin Academy." He grinned. "And I spent the night researching about the Academy. Which brings us here-" Atsumu stopped mid-way, facing the wide opened gates of Shuchiin Academy. (A/n: at this point I'm just mixing animes here. Kaguya-sama: Love is War, anyone?)

Atsumu made his way to the two students standing by the gate, greeting the other students as they left the Academy. He assumed the two were part of the student council, mainly because he recognized one of their faces from their school page online.

"Konnichiwa!" Atsumu waved, smiling sweetly as he, Osamu, and Rintarou neared the pink-haired girl who was standing alongside the fierce looking black-haired girl.

"Oh, visitors!" Squealed the pink-haired, clasping her hands together, before getting completely awe-struck and realizing who it was she was talking to. "K-Kaguya-san! Th-that's Miya Atsumu! From MSBY Black Jackals!" She lightly tugged at her friend's sleeve.

"The volleyball team you keep blabbering about in the Student Council room?" The black-haired girl replied casually, staring at the pink-haired who was nodding vigorously and had a grin on her face.

"Good afternoon! We're here to fetch Gakushū Hiroshi." Atsumu waved, coming to a stop when they stood across the two students.

"May I ask your relations to the child, Gakushū Hiroshi?" Kaguya - the black-haired girl - kept a stern, straight face. She didn't want to seem intimidating. People always told her she looked the part, even when she doesn't mean to. At the moment, however, Atsumu was greatly intimidated by a 15-year-old girl.

Atsumu choked on his saliva and pushed Osamu forward, indicating that his twin should speak up for him. Osamu sighed. "We're friends of his mother." Osamu kept a straight face as well.