[ 32 ] arcade events

"What about a picnic?" Atsumu asked, a legal pad and pencil on both his hands, thinking intently about what you should do during the two weeks you were in Hyogo.

You shrugged, yawning. "That sounds good to me."

You were currently in the living room with the rest of the boys. You woke up earlier in the morning to surprise the boys with breakfast, unaware that preparing breakfast for literally 10 boys who had huge appetites was such a drag.

"Y/n, you lazy-ass. You aren't even paying attention!" Atsumu grumbled in his seat.

"I am. I'm just sleepy. I woke up way too godamn early and it isn't even a school day." You glared at Atsumu. "You're lucky I love each one of you."

"Oh, right! Thanks for cooking us breakfast, Y/n-chan!" Heisuke grinned and you gave him a grin back.

"What about the arcade? It's been a while since we all went there together." Osamu suggests, pointing onto the legal pad that Atsumu had in hand and gesturing for him to write his suggestion down.

"I'd like to beat Y/n's ass again." Snickered Yūto.

"The fuck you mean 'again'? I whoop your ass all the time you ugly shit." You laugh out loud, finally gaining the strength to wake up.

"Okay, it's settled, then. Let's go to the arcade today." Kita spoke up, and everyone else started freshening up.

-

"Atsumu!" You exclaimed, chasing him. "You're cheating! Those are my tickets! Back off!" You ran through the huge arcade, trying to catch up to him.

"Give me this once! Please! I want to get that fox plushie!" He pleaded, still running around the arcade.

Kita, being the mother of the group, barely even looked at Atsumu and it already frightened him. Atsumu frowned, stopping in his tracks as his shoulder slumped down, giving you your tickets. "I just wanted to get that fox plushie." He pouted.

"You could have just said so! There was no need for you to steal her tickets! She won those!" Samu smacked the back of Atsumu's head.

You laughed. "Fine, fine. I'll get you that plushie. Only because it looks like you."

You and the boys spent your morning watching movies. You agreed to leave for the arcade after lunch, thinking it would be better to go there in the afternoon than early in the morning. Atsumu had already mentioned a dozen times that he wanted the fox plushie, hoping one of you could buy it for him cause he didn't have enough tickets. And so, being the cute dumbass he is, he stole your tickets.

"Which one? The one that has Osamu's hair color or yours?" You asked him, standing over the counter, contemplating which one to buy.

"Of course the one that looks like me! Why would I want to cuddle a plushie that looks like Osamu!? He's ugly!" Atsumu rolled his eyes, pointing to the slightly bigger plushie.

"You idiot, we're twins. We literally have the same face." Osamu smacks the back of Atsumu's head once again, earning a groan from the other twin. "You don't have to hit me!"

"If you two keep arguing I swear to God I won't let Y/n buy you your stupid plushie." Suna retorted, taking the tickets from your grasp when you weren't paying attention.

You giggled. "Why do you always break up their fight when you know Osamu's winning?" You nudged Suna by the elbow.

He shrugged. "Because it's understood that Samu's the better twin and I wouldn't want to deal with Atsumu's annoying crying face when he loses."

Suna finally gives the girl over the counter the exact amount of tickets needed to get the fox plushie that looked like Atsumu. You happily received it and turned to Atsumu whose yes were beaming. "Thank you, Y/n!" He exclaimed, engulfing you in a hug before taking the plushie from your grasp.

You nudged Suna by the elbow again. "I know you like Samu better cause he's your best friend." You laughed, walking away from the counter with the boys.

Suna shook his head. "You're my best friend."

You and the boys made your way to the exit. You agreed to go to the park after this because Yūto had to do his part of the deal - you made a deal with him the night before that if he lost at least 3 games to you, he's gonna have to take pictures of you in the park. He does have an eye for scenery and that was why you challenged him in the first place.

Nearing the exit, you saw an awfully familiar raven-black hair from the distance. You caught up to the twins with Suna by your side, hoping to not be seen and hoping that it wasn't the person you thought it would be.

The raven-haired was gone for a moment and you felt relieved, only to find him standing in front of you, holding hands with a younger girl beside him. "Y/n." He called out, his voice surprised.

You gripped onto Osamu's arm, hugging it. "P-please don't call me that, Akaashi." Your gaze fell to the floor, as the boys wondered what was going on. Of course Akaashi would be here. You forgot he had family in Hyogo and would normally visit during breaks. the little girl was his niece - or was it his cousin? You sighed, you should've known.

The twins and Suna, being aware of what had happened, only pulled you closer to them. Kita smiled at Akaashi. "You're Fukurodani's setter."

Akaashi nodded, eyes not looking away from your tiny form that hid behind the three taller guys in front of you. "Could you move out of the way? We have to go now." Kita spoke up once more, eyes not leaving Akaashi's as well. He noticed how Akaashi was intently staring at you.

"If it's not any trouble... may I have a talk with Y/n?" Akaashi's gaze shifted from yours to Kita's cold ones. His eyes pleading to Kita.

"That isn't my decision to make. You should be asking Y/n here." Kita gestured to you.

You look up from where you were from, locking eyes with Akaashi. You cleared your throat, adjusting your posture, trying to look more confident and not give away the fact that your heart was pounding so loudly in your chest. "I'll only agree to speak with you if Osamu comes along."

You thought that if it was Suna with you, him and Akaashi would only argue, giving you no time to speak with Akaashi. The raven-haired sighed, nodding in agreement before crouching down to his niece's height, putting his hands on both her shoulders. "Uncle will just come back, okay? I have to talk with someone. You can stay with these guys." Akaashi smiled at her and she nodded willingly, grinning and giving Akaashi a thumbs up.

The little girl then jumped onto Ojiro, catching him by surprise but smiled at the girl nonetheless. You, Samu, and Akaashi made your way to a more private and less secluded area. Your thoughts were running amock.

What were you suppose to say to the one who broke your heart?