[ 34 ] Bokuto's plans again

2 weeks later

"I swear to whatever god there is, if Y/n wakes up, I will kick your asses. But be sure to tell her I'm not a part of this." Suna raised his hands in the air. "I was never even here. I am a ✨hallucination✨."

"Stop being dramatic, Suna." Atsumu snickered, taking off the cap from another colored marker and grinning.

"You two idiots obviously have never seen her mad. I lived with her for years." Suna slowly walks to the bedroom corner. "Don't mind me. Just gonna pray for your souls." Despite the warnings of Suna, the twins continued drawing on your face while you were in deep sleep.

Two weeks have gone by and within the blink of an eye, your Spring break in Hyogo has come to an end. The past 14 days was spent with the twins and Suna, and every other day, with the rest of the boys. You had so much fun that you forgot about your heartache for a while.

You went to the arcade, the beach, the park, had a sleepover, went to the mall, and went to Inarizaki's gym to have a few volleyball games. You as well visited the Suna residence and Rintarou's family were thrilled to see you. This was repeated for the last two weeks. You didn't want to go back to Tokyo, but you knew you had to.

You felt something was going around your face and you groaned. The twins were startled, quick to retreat from your face and keep any sign or evidence that they'd prank you. You flutter your eyes open and despite having the temporary drawings on your face, Suna found you breathtakingly beautiful.

Rubbing your eyes in attempt to see clearly, you scream when you saw three idiots standing before you, the twins had a grin on their faces. You brought the blanket over your body and covered it. "God, what are you three doing here?! You perverts!"

Atsumu gasped, clutching his chest in a dramatic manner. "We are no such things."

"We wanted to wake you up but you looked so peaceful." Osamu pouted, crouching down and putting his palms on his knees.

"You're giving me stalker vibes." You rolled your eyes, sitting up and wearing your house slippers.

"Well, good that you're awake! Mom made your favorite! Go freshen up before heading downstairs." Atsumu grinned, quickly exiting the door. Osamu waved and followed his twin. You furrow your eyebrows at the silent Suna standing in the corner of the room. "What are they planning?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

He merely shrugged. "Seems like they planned it already." He then left the room.

You rolled your eyes. This was normal to you now. You stood up and stretched, before making your way to the bathroom. You locked the door behind you. Facing the mirror, your eyes widen at the realization of what the twins had already planned.

Your face was no doubt filled with colorful doodles of dicks.

"ATSUMU, OSAMU, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

-

"You sure you have everything, dear?" the twins' mom asked once again, giving a squeeze to your shoulders.

You nodded with a smile on your face. "Thank you so much for letting me stay the past two weeks. I hope I wasn't any trouble to you."