[ 12 ] kiss

"K-kiss?"  You gulped, earning a nod from Bokuto. "The m-most attractive?" You asked again, earning another nod from Bokuto. "In the lips?" You asked once more, earning another nod and grin from Bokuto, before shaking your head. "N-no, I can't possibly give my first kiss away." You whispered the last words to yourself.

You could literally do Bokuto's dare right away. You could just up and crawl to Akaashi but that would mean they'd know you have feelings for him. If you kissed Kuroo, he'd think he had a chance with you. Tsukishima is obviously out of the picture because one, he's younger than you and you feel as if you'd be harrassing him, and two, he looks uninterested in this. Kenma could be part of your choices but you didn't want him to get mad at you  or be weirded out by you. You respected his personal space.

If Konoha was the one you'd kiss, he'd probably grope your ass in the process. So that's a no. And then there was Lev and Bokuto. You see Lev as an underclassman baby so that is an easy and big NO. Bokuto... would feel weirded out and, after the kiss he'd probably blabber out how you were supposed to kiss Akaashi because you feelings for him. Agh, this is mentally draining.

"Come on, Y/niee." Bokuto was whining now. You figured this was his plan. To get you to confess to Akaashi that you've been in love with him since freshman year. You weren't sure if it was love, though. You don't know him well enough to say you love him. Infatuation, maybe. Yes, that's the word.

You shook her head a 'no' and crossed your arms. This was too awkward for you. Being put in a position where you were to pick who was the most attractive out of the six boys that sat in front of you in a circle. That was easy for you. Of course it'd be Akaashi Keiji. "I'm not comfortable with it, Bokuto-san. I'd rather go edit photos than be cornered here."

Bokuto pouted, sitting back down and sulking. "Fine. This is an easier dare, then. Tell me when you'll tell him." He continued to pout.

You rolled your eyes, crawling towards Bokuto and putting your hand to his cheek to hide what you were whispering. Bokuto's eyes lit up at what you'd said, immediately bringing back his jolly self. You sat back down, inhaling deeply and readying yourself for the upcoming questions Bokuto had.

Without a doubt, he bomboarded you with silly questions, grinning and clapping his hands like a baby, earning confused looks from the rest of the guys and a laugh from you.

Akaashi was wondering what you had said and what the two of you were talking about. Were you talking about him? Bokuto seemed very pleased with what you said. Akaashi wondered if you still had feelings for him, or if you and Bokuto were talking about someone else.

This sent a pain to his chest.

The game continued until everyone had their fair chance of giving and receiving dares, and asking and telling truths. The night turned out to be fun. Later on they were called to head back considering how late it already was. Akaashi, you, Bokuto and Konoha bid their goodbyes to the others and headed back to their respected rooms.

The walk back annoyed Akaashi even more, seeing as Konoha tried swinging and resting his arm around your shoulder despite you telling him not to. Bokuto was still entranced by what you said so he couldn't reprimand Konoha about him holding you. That leaves it to Akaashi.

He walked in between you and Konoha and put his arm around your shoulder, pulling you and walking ahead. From the corner of his eye he saw you fidgeting your fingers, which he found incredibly adorable. In your perspective you saw him huff and scoff while his feet stomped their way to your room with the other managers. You mentally took note not to make Akaashi mad, despite the fact that you specifically didn't know what made him mad.

Akaashi put his other hand on your shoulder and spun you around so you'd face him before he let you in the room. He eyed you, the moonlight giving brightness to your beautiful face as Akaashi thought. It took all the strength he had left not to kiss you. Your eyes glistened staring into his, and for a moment, you felt her feet pushing you up. You panicked, and gave Akaashi a quick kiss on the cheek, before turning your back and entering the room.

Upon entering the room with a panicked face, Yukie and the other managers smirked, assuming something had happened with Kuroo. They all assumed you had a thing for Kuroo, too, seeing how consistent he was with "making her mine," according to him. This was good for you. The last thing you'd want was Akaashi's fan girls attacking you.

Akaashi stood on the other side of the door, sighing and mentally face palming himself. "I should have kissed her..." He whispered to no one.