[ 31 ] Rin's apology

"Hey, Y/n, want anything to eat? Osamu's gonna stop by a drive-through." Atsumu's voice rang through your ears.

You look toward him and give him a weak smile. "I'll get whatever you're having." You sighed, looking back out the window.

Atsumu frowned, shifting his body to look at your from the front seat. "Okay, missy, spill. You've been sulking there since we came to pick you up. What? Want me to stay beside you?"

Before you could even protest, Atsumu took his shoes off and put it on the backseat floor, carefully making his way beside you. "Tsumu! I'm driving!" Exclaimed Samu while his twin tried desperately to squeeze in between the driver's seat and the passenger's seat.

Atsumu grinned when he comfortably sat beside you, throwing his arm around your shoulder and pulling you to him for a cuddle. He then stroked your hair. "What's wrong, Y/n? You're never this quiet with us." Osamu speaks up, looking at the rearview mirror.

"Oi! I was gonna ask that!" Grumbled Atsumu, glaring at his twin. "But yeah, Y/n, what's wrong?"

You hesitated whether or not you should tell them. You aren't even sure if you and Akaashi are broken up. God, who were you kidding? You just saw him making out with Kozume Ichigo in the club room. You were surely broken up. You just wished you could talk to him but you still dont have the strength to.

You looked up at Atsumu, tears forming in your eyes as you sent him a frown. You quickly snuggled into his chest, curling up like a ball. He tightened his side hug on you, still stroking your hair in hopes that you'd be comforted. "It's Akaashi. Turns out he just... used me. He never loved me." You inhaled deeply, before letting out a sigh.

"Is that part of why you and Suna aren't in good terms?" Osamu asks, making it to the drive-through.

"Ah, how did you know Rintarou and I aren't okay?"

"He seems sadder than usual." Atsumu shrugged before his emotions changed into excitement when he heard Osamu ordering for the three of you.

Osamu had ordered a few too many burgers and fries as well as drinks, and since it was just the three of you, you wondered why he'd ordered a lot. Finally back on the road, Osamu looks at the rearview mirror to see your face confused. He lightly chuckled. You had no idea that the twins had a surprise for you.

-

"Y/n, dear, it's so good to see you!" Mrs. Miya engulfed you into a tight hug, catching you off-guard. You giggled, wrapping your arms around her. "It has been a while, Mrs. Miya."

"It's been a year or so since we last saw you! Oh, I was ecstatic to find out you were spending Spring break here!" The twins' mom was giddy, releasing you from her embrace. "I'll leave you guys be! Atsumu had texted me that you bought dinner for all three of you so their father and I figured we'd go out on a date tonight." She happily grinned, helping you with your belongings and leading you to the guest room.

You thanked her for helping you carry your stuff, arriving at the guest room. "Oh dear, I wonder how you'll fit..." Atsumu's mom ((a/n: just call her mom cus idk her name)) tapped her chin, mumbling out those words.

"How will I... fit?" Was she calling you fat?

She realized she'd blurted words out from what she was thinking and immediately, yet awkwardly, laughed, dashing down the stairs. "We'll see you tomorrow!" She exclaimed.