[ 46 ] Confusing feelings

Author's Note:

few facts about my new adorable OC Gakushu Hiroshi to not get yall confused! 😄 he is NOT your son kkk???

-His mother is Asano's brother's wife, or in other words, his mother is Asano's sister-in-law. which explains him being Hiroshi's uncle
-His mother died from a car wreck when he was 3 and was introduced to you a year later
-much like Kageyama, Hiroshi is a prodigy in volleyball. you first taught him when he turned 5 and he was hyperfixated on it. one of the reasons why you two bond well is because of volleyball :)
-Hiroshi is currently 9 years old turning 10 soon.
-If it wasn't obvious enough, his favorite team is MSBY Black Jackals and wants to be a setter in the near future, following the footsteps of his idol, Miya Atsumu.
-Favorite food? You guessed it. Onigiri.

That's all for now! :)

-

"F-fiancé?" Atsumu croaked out, taking a step back. His eyes widened nonchalantly and he looked absolutely terrified of how Asano was devilishly grinning at him.

This was all new to them. Especially to Akaashi, who was silently standing behind Kuroo. It felt as if this was a sudden high school reunion with a few of their rivals around.

Despite the noise from people's chatters, shock was evident on everyone else's faces which caused a silence to rush to them.

Hiroshi lightly tugged on your shirt, breaking the awkward tension between you and your former best friends. "Are you not going to introduce me, mommy?" He pouted. Atsumu was his favorite player, after all.

You snapped back to reality and smiled at him before picking him up and shifting his weight on your waist. "This is my good boy, Hiroshi. Hiroshi, that's Miya Atsumu and his twin brother, Osamu. The one in the back," You held him tightly with one arm and pointed to Bokuto, who widened his eyes. "That's our school's ace back then. The one I was telling you about."

"He does look like an owl, mommy!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands adorably.

"M-mommy?!" Atsumu exclaimed as well, obviously not processing everything well. Osamu walked towards his twin and put a hand on his shoulder in hopes of calming him down. "Y-You have a child now?!"

You waved your free hand towards him but before you could explain, Asano cut you off. He put his a hand around your waist and sent a piercing gaze towards Atsumu. "Although the thought of having kids with my fiancé is wonderful, unfortunately, Hiroshi is not our child." He curtly replied, deadpanning.

The boy in your arms nodded his head in agreement. "You see, my mama died soooo long ago! When I was a baby." He nodded to himself, flailing around his arms in the air. "But ever since I met aunt Y/n, she's been my new mommy! Taking care of me all the time." He smiled sweetly, wrapping his tiny arms around your neck and giving you a kiss on the cheek.

Your heart fluttered by the cute gesture given by Hiroshi. You and him rubbed your noses against each other's before lightly giggling. For a child his age, he was quite mature. He was always the obedient and kind kid. You were happy that somehow, you were a part of his character development.

"Hiroshi here admires you, Atsumu." You smiled at Hiroshi before looking at Atsumu, giving him a weary smile. "He always talks about how he wants to be a setter for the Jackals in the future, too."