LEMME JUST SHARE W YALL

i very recently started logging onto my wattpad acc again and dude, half a million reads on this book is insane?! I literally wrote this when i was 14-15 and now i'm 19!!!

also, i realized i wrote A LOT of stories and i had the urge to share the summary with yall?? but im too lazy to continue writing the books BUT THE PLOT TWISTS I THOUGHT OF AT 15-ISH WAS SO CREATIVE, LITERALLY.

so the first was a kenma x reader fanfic, its about y/n getting random dreams/nightmares (??) about this dude in her late 20s to early 30s but she doesnt know him and eventually she bumps into said guy in Tokyo—only to find out that she lived a completely different life with him a few years back. how? i have no idea. ask 15-year-old me how she thought of this story. the title of this story was "dreams"

second, tsukishima x reader fanfic that leaned more to the "fantasy" side of fanfiction—y/n was (what i called back when i was 15 yrs old) a "watcher" and was ordered to watch over people on earth. the thing is, no one could see her cause she was from another dimension. but somehow, only tsukishima saw her, and ppl around him started thinking he was insane for talking to no one sometimes. (i personally thought this was a cool story) the title of this story was "for your eyes only" 

third, sugawara x reader fanfic where y/n and suga met on a flight to Okinawa, talked during the entire flight and made the impulsive decision to spend the next 24 hrs together doing anything and everything. the catch was, no one was allowed to share anything that could help them find each other after that 24 hrs. (so basically like a one-night stand but without the hot steamy seggs). i think i started writing this because i watched that one movie where Ethan Hawke was the lead actor and i was so intrigued. 

fourth, kageyama x reader fanfic kag's and y/n's hate relationship slowly turned into love because a video of them making out in a party circulated around school and they basically had to figure out who leaked that vid. im pretty sure i published this a few years back but then took it down for god knows why. the title was "rumors" 

and another enemies to lover trope, atsumu x reader which i unpublished cause i honestly dont know why 

to the readers who recently finished this book, HOW WAS IT FOR YALL?? i wrote this in a span of 5 months in total (i think, including revisions and all) during lockdown and i honestly want to edit it NOW cause the first few chapters was giving cringe 😣😱😰🥵🤥😓

PLS INTERACT, I WANNA TALK W YOU GUYS! 💗

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲 → 𝗞. 𝗔𝗸𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 [ 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ✔️] 🎉