[ 15 ] Left on seen?

Monday

"You fucking idiot," insulted Suna on the other end of the call. "You really are stupid as fuck. Are you that dense? God, imagine being you."

You huffed in annoyance, holding the phone close to your ear. Your class had just ended and you were on your way home while texting Suna details about the events that had happened last Friday. He called you in less than a minute and now he wouldn't stop insulting you.

"Do you have to be that blunt, bubs? You're mean."

"I'm always blunt, but you - you're sometimes stupid. I just can't believe you became stupider. Is that even possible?" The sound of squeaking shoes and bouncing balls were heard from Suna's end of the call, which meant he was probably still in the gym.

"I'm not stupid, you're the stupid one!"

"I'm not the one completely oblivious to the fact that Fukurodani's pretty boy setter has feelings for you." Suna scoffed, making you blush.

"Idiot! He doesn't have feelings for me." You rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"Who doesn't have feelings for who?" Another voice went through the other end of the call. Suna must have put you on speaker for someone else to hear what you said.

"Remember that setter from Fukurodani?" You heard Suna ask the guy he was with. Osamu nodded at Suna's question. "He basically indirectly confessed to Y/n here and she was oblivious to it. Dumb fuck."

"I am not dumb!" You protested once more, before feeling your phone vibrate.

𝘽𝙞𝙘𝙝 ✨😌⚠️ wants to facetime...

You rolled your eyes before accepting Suna's facetime call and connecting your phone to your airpods. You deadpanned through the phone, staring at Suna, Atsumu, and Osamu.

"What?" You question at the three boys who were eyeing you weirdly.

"You're still in school?" Osamu asked, as you sat on the bench near the gate. You nodded your head, putting your bag beside you.

"I'm not dumb enough to be calling you three while I'm on the train." You rolled your eyes for the nth time today.

"Oh, so she admits to being dumb." Suna snickered, making Atsumu laugh out loud. "Good one!" Atsumu pats Suna's back.

"Why facetime, Suna? You never facetime." You yawned.

"Atsumu clicked on the facetime, idiot. Not me." Suna replied, and you smiled seeing Atsumu grin while waving at you behind Suna. "I miss you, Y/n!" Atsumu exclaimed.

This warmed your heart. Even if your best friends with salty-ass Rintarou, you spent most of your time with Atsumu back when you went to Inarizaki. You haven't seen Atsumu in two years, since.

"I miss you, too, 'Tsumu." You stuck your tongue out playfully.

You and the twins continued conversing - not Rintarou, though. He continued insulting you as if it would help in the situation you were in. Which instantaneously got you thinking, what if Rintarou was right? What if Akaashi does have feelings for you? And you messed up yours and his chance of confession last Friday?

The sound of Bokuto calling your name pulled you out of your thoughts. You were now regretting why you didn't just hurry home. You hadn't seen Akaashi since Friday night and you weren't ready to talk to him, either. So was he.

You sighed, looking up and forcing a smile while Bokuto waved at you. "I have to go, bubs. I'll text you when I get home." You shifted your gaze from Bokuto to Suna, with the twins standing behind him as you smiled at them, waving your hand a little before ending the facetime call.

"Bubs?" Bokuto asks, his face lighting up in reaization. "That's the same person who called you last week during our game! Is that your boyfriend?" He frowned.

Your eyes widened, immediately waving your hands in front of Bokuto's face. "No! God, no! Never." You couldn't stress the 'no' out enough. You loved Rintarou to death but you never saw yourself dating him.

Akaashi took notice of how disgusted you looked when Bokuto asked who 'bubs' was. So bubs wasn't a secret boyfriend you had? Akaashi shook his head, shoving his thoughts under the rug before interrupting yours and Bokuto's conversation. "I'll go on ahead." He says, putting a hand on the strap of his bag and walked away.

You tilted your head, watching Akaashi walk away. Was he still upset from last week? What did you do to make him this upset? "Come on, Y/n-chan. I'll drive you home!" Bokuto exclaimed, linking his arms with yours.

-

When Bokuto entered the driver's seat, you couldn't help but feel sad. You and Akaashi always went home together. He wouldn't go home if he didn't see you enter your apartment with his own eyes. He always took care of you, despite your nervous aura whenever you're around him.

"You're thinking of Akaashi, aren't you?" Bokuto burst into a fit of giggles when you blushed at what he'd said. You shook your head. "It's okay, Y/n-chan!"

"I'm just... worried for him, that's all. We usually go home together. He seemed upset a while ago." You sighed.

"He's upset because of you," Bokuto bluntly replied. "You should talk to him, Y/n-chan!"

"I will." You nodded, looking out the window as you listened to Bokuto's nonsense.

You fairly enjoyed spending time with him although he can be quite a handful. He was vigorously upbeat. But that was one of the many things you adored about your senpai.

A few topics had passed by and Bokuto finally dropped you off at your apartment. Saying your goodbyes, you entered your empty apartment. "I'm home," you said like you always do, taking off your shoes on the foyer and heading to your room before making dinner for yourself.

Bokuto's words lingered in your mind and you hesitated whether or not you should resolve your unspoken controversy with Akaashi over text or just ask him to come over. Never mind, the first option was stupid.

You pulled out your phone from your pocket, quickly texting Suna before texting Akaashi.

𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙆.

Can we talk?
Come over, please?
Seen 7:18 pm