[ 8 ] Morning cuddles

The brightness of the sun's rays seeped through your windows, causing you to groan awake. You had completely forgotten that Akaashi had stayed over, so when you found yourself cuddled beside Akaashi, you internally freaked out.

Your head was rested on his chest as well as your left hand. Your right arm was under his, and your right hand rested beneath his neck. Your leg was on top of his, and one arm of his was wrapped around your waist, while his other hand was resting on your neck.

(𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙩

(𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙩.)

You panicked even more, realizing you couldn't easily escape from his grasp. You tried wiggling out of his embrace, but whenever you moved, his hold on you was tighter.

You desperately tried to wiggle out one last time, but was caught off guard when the bigger guy pulled you and put you on top of him—your head was now literally on his chest, as well as your body that laid directly on top of his. "Sleep beside me a little longer, L/n. Let me have my moment before it all goes away." He whispered; his morning voice made him 10x more attractive, causing your eyes to widen and your cheeks to madly blush.

What did he mean by "let me have my moment"? The thought wondered through your mind, as you laid perfectly still, giving Akaashi a few more minutes to sleep. Of course you didn't want leave from his grasp. You loved the feeling of his muscular arms wrapped around you. The feeling of his toned abs underneath you. You wanted this to last so badly.

Akaashi as well thought the same. He wanted this to last. He loved the feeling of your frail little body on top of him. Ah, it gave his butterflies stomach. Or was it the stomach that had butterflies? He didn't know. He couldn't think at the moment. He could care less. He just wanted to hold you and have you near him all the time. He knew this would eventually end, so why not take his time?

He rubbed your back a couple of times before sighing. "What time is it?" He asked, eyes still closed.

Your eyes frantically looked around your room for your clock. You had suddenly forgotten everything around you. This was Akaashi's effect on you. "Uh, it's 6:16." You replied hesitantly. What was he going to do? Was he going to leave? Ugh, the thought alone broke your heart a little. You wanted to at least have breakfast with him, but you figured he needed to go home and change into his uniform before heading to school.

He nodded his head in response, inhaling a deep breath before sighing himself awake, patting your back, indicating that he was now going to stand. You stepped off your bed, standing awkwardly by your desk as you tried not to watch Akaashi stretch. You noticed a bulge form in his joggers, widening your eyes before you quickly turned your back and looked away. Luckily, Akaashi didn't notice this.

Fuck, you cursed in your mind, of course he would have morning... wood. You mentally groaned. He was packing, and it turned you on, but it was only 6 in the fucking morning. Get. Yourself. Together.

You took a deep breath in before clearing your throat. "I-I'm sorry for... cuddling with you. That must have been uncomfortable." You tried to laugh the awkwardness off but it seemed to not have worked.

Akaashi turned his gaze at you, whose back was facing him. Why were you sorry you cuddled with him? Didn't you find cuddling nice? Well, at least that was what he read in your journal. Maybe you were uncomfortable with cuddling with him. Maybe that family friend of yours was actually your boyfriend, and you just denied it because you didn't think your friendship was at that level of trust. Ah, stop overthinking Akaashi.

You took Akaashi's silence as a confirmation that he found himself, indeed, uncomfortable with cuddling with you. You frowned at your conclusion, walking towards the door and opening it. "I'll go make food. Will you... stay for breakfast?" You turned your head to face him expectantly, not realizing the pouting face you held.

As much as Akaashi would like to stay, he knew he couldn't. His phone had already died the moment he stepped foot into your doorstep soaking wet the night before. His mother might be wondering where he was by now. If only you weren't pouting and looking at him like that, it could've been easier for him to want to leave.

He hesitantly shook his head, which made your face drop completely. "I would love to stay, but my Mother must be expecting me home by now. Thank you, though, for letting me stay the night."

You only nodded in response, quickly leaving the room. Akaashi stood in frustration, not wanting to break your heart or even give you the slightest reason not to love him back. He wanted badly to make you happy, but now was not the time. Just wait a while, L/n.

Akaashi and Bokuto casually walked in the campus, luckily not getting late. Akaashi arrived home a few minutes after he had left your apartment. It was about a roughly 25-minute walk to his house from your apartment, but if he had gone out at rush hour, he would've arrived an hour or so later.

He still regretted not staying with you for breakfast, though. He wanted to try your pancakes, which you also wrote about on your journal, saying no one could cook pancakes better than you.

"Akaashi~ you have to tell me what happened last night!" Bokuto begged, his underclassman still wore his usual, stoic-looking expression.

Akaashi sighed for what he felt like was the thousandth time today. "Nothing happened, Bokuto-san. We just cuddled in our sleep."

Bokuto huffed, crossing his arms. "Fine then. If you refuse to give me details, you leave me no choice but to ask L/n-chan."

Before Akaashi could anwer, his idiot of a best friend started running off in hopes to find the girl Akaashi had since laid eyes on. "Bokuto-san!" He called out to the older guy, losing him in the crowd of students.

Akaashi shook his head, wondering what the two would discuss about.