[ 48 ] Osamu's theories

"You snore the loudest." Suna scoffed, grabbing Atsumu's collar while gritting his teeth.

Here goes one of those days again where the two constantly bicker about everything and nothing important at all. It's unnecessary how Osamu deals with it, really, when he and Atsumu were suppose to be the ones to fight a lot considering they were twins.

"I-I do not! You jerk!" Atsumu pushed Suna to the couch, glaring at him. "You do!"

"I don't."

"You do!"

"I don't."

"YOU DO!"

"How the fuck am I suppose to work with you two fighting again?!" Osamu finally decided to interfere from his room. He glared at both of them, entering the living room. "In case you forgot, I feed both your mouths here, idiots. "

The three haven't changed much over the few years since you left. Other than their physical appearances, the three were still the idiots you knew in high school, arguing here and there.

Osamu seemed to be the mature one now. It seemed as if Suna and Osamu exchanged roles — now Suna was arguing with Atsumu instead of Osamu arguing with his twin.

Shortly after graduating high school, the three decided to live together and split the rent. Atsumu and Suna were university students while Osamu ran his little onigiri business, and for a while everything was going okay. Osamu's onigiri shop became a booming business in the heart of Tokyo, as well as Atsumu's and Rin's volleyball careers.

The three of them forced themselves to forget about you.

It had been at least two years since they last heard from you. You just all of a sudden stopped calling them and updating them with your life. As much as it hurt, they decided it was best to focus on more important things — not that that you weren't important.

The twins first decided this, but Rintarou was highly against it. He continued convincing himself that you were just busy. He even flew to America for you, but later found out you moved out of your dorm. He figured you had a stable life now. Even though it was hard for him, he flew back to Japan less than a day later, completely heartbroken. Since Rintarou told the twins the information he'd gathered about you, none of them spoke of you or even mentioned your name.

Until that day.

The day Atsumu invited 'Samu and Rin to watch their match against Ushijima and Kageyama. None of them were expecting anything, really. But what happened, happened. And since that day, nothing much was going on between the three of them other than constant arguing. No one was bold enough to bring up your name, even when they all wanted badly to talk about you. They were surpressing what they truly felt, and because of that, they shifted their emotions to anger. 

Now here they were, days later, in their apartment arguing like always.

"You two are so childish I can't even deal with you!" Osamu exclaimed, running his fingers through his hair. "I'm so fucking tired of having to live with you two! It's like you aren't even grateful for everything I do for you! It's always arguing here, volleyball there!" Osamu blabbered.

Rin and 'Tsumu were surprised with his sudden outburst. Osamu never once spoke to them that way. It was evident that he was distressed.