[ 53 ] One night stand?

"If you look at me that way, I don't think I'll be able to hold back."

"You're kissing me like you aren't engaged, Y/n."

"You're being too tempting."

You jolted up from the bed, sweating, and breathing heavily. Your head was aching like crazy. You frantically looked around to see where you were. It was just a dream... Relieved, you sighed.

It was just a dream.

A dream of you and Akaashi making out..

Just. A. Dream.

No matter how much you tried to convince yourself, it didn't change the fact that you were half-naked in a huge empty room on a king-sized bed, just a few inches beside Akaashi Keiji, who appeared to be shirtless. His muscular back was facing you while you had nothing on but your bra and your panties. Your clothes, as well as Akaashi's, was scattered everywhere on the floor.

You quickly covered your body with the blanket, panicking. No... it can't be... You and Akaashi couldn't have slept together. You barely remember anything from last night. It must have been because of so much alcohol intake. Your head was throbbing so badly but you couldn't even focus on the pain. You were terrified. If Asano found out..

Your mid-life crisis came to a stop when you felt Akaashi slightly shift on the bed. Panicked, you ran to your clothes and quickly changed. Luckily, Akaashi was still asleep. You tried recalling where you'd left your things so you could grab them and leave as soon as possible.

-

Akaashi woke up to the gentle kisses of the sun's rays coming through the balcony door. For a moment, Akaashi forgot that he fell asleep in one of the large rooms in Kenma's mansion. He enjoyed the peace nonetheless.

He turned and shifted his body from one side to the other, realization striking him. You weren't beside him. Although he was drunk last night, he vividly remembered you falling asleep next to him after vigorously stripping because according to you, alcohol made your body feel 10x hotter than it felt on a summer day.

For clarification, you two didn't sleep together. Despite being drunk, Akaashi knew sleeping with you was wrong. He was reluctant, even, when you started kissing him passionately. He couldn't deny that it sparked something in him last night, but his mind was screaming at him to stop and leave.

You were engaged, for god's sake.

And he just got out of a relationship.

Deep down, however, he subconsciously knew he still had romantic feelings for you lingering around him, somewhere, deep, deep down. Consciously, he'd deny it.

A knock on the door was heard, before it creaked open. "Good morning, pretty boy." Chuckled Kuroo who walked in wearing just a bathrobe. "Did ya sleep well?"

Akaashi wondered if anyone had seen you and him walk in the room last night. He figured Kuroo was busy with Kenma, so naturally Kuroo wouldn't know that Akaashi didn't sleep alone last night, and that you probably ran off before he could even wake up. "Yeah, I slept well." Akaashi nodded, stretching his arms.

"Why are your clothes on the floor?" Kuroo pointed to Akaashi's jeans and shirt scattered everywhere.

"It was pretty hot last night." Akaashi nonchalanty lied, picking his clothes up from the floor and wearing it.